Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Question for the crew.....If running a front engine plate, is it recommended to solid mount the transmission too? I have rubber mount on trans now. I am hearing something at idle in gear. I know the sketchy guy who built this trans so it could be his fault (me). It seems to work well, shifts well, although doesn't shift as violent as a reverse pattern valve body has for me in the past. Thoughts?

Question for the crew.....If running a front engine plate, is it recommended to solid mount the transmission too? I have rubber mount on trans now. I am hearing something at idle in gear. I know the sketchy guy who built this trans so it could be his fault (me). It seems to work well, shifts well, although doesn't shift as violent as a reverse pattern valve body has for me in the past. Thoughts?
i would guess yes but have no experience there

hahaha I knew I'd ordered new tie rods for the polara! nothing like finding parts after you buy a 2nd set :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

i would guess yes but have no experience there
I would guess that solid mounts made of plaster would be worse. But I also have no experience with it. :p

Hauling a clean California truck out east?
Yes. A friend of Rays, has restoration business in PA. Some of his vehicles are in CA, sort of near me. So I am picking it up and delivering it. Have an empty trailer going that way...... What a nice guy!!!

Last edited:
Just wondering if anybody else has had a problem with ordering off of AMD website? I ordered console brackets for the Duster last Wednesday and it still says preparing order...seems like it's taking a while...

Just wondering if anybody else has had a problem with ordering off of AMD website? I ordered console brackets for the Duster last Wednesday and it still says preparing order...seems like it's taking a while...
when I ordered my quarter skin, I had the same thing, it didn't update until AFTER I got it delivered. You could always call and ask.

when I ordered my quarter skin, I had the same thing, it didn't update until AFTER I got it delivered. You could always call and ask.
I tried to email and it got sent back to me....guess I'm calling after work to find out where my parts are!!! These are holding me up on finishing the interior...

Yes. A friend of Rays, has restoration business in PA. Some of his vehicles are in CA, sort of near me. So I am picking it up and delivering it. Have an empty trailer going that way...... What a nice guy!!!
I should look around your area for a nice 64 Dodge to fill your next empty trailer heading east. LOL

I am done for the day still have a few small areas I missed and need new respirator
DSC06365.JPG
DSC06366.JPG
DSC06367.JPG
cartridges.

-
Back