Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
30 dollar paint job

15706431496015284521537032578642.jpg

Is anyone familiar with Auveco products ? Screws, nuts, bolts, many things. Are they any good ?

Bill
I have gotten a bunch of fasteners from them. Some were for Duster. always right. The one that stands out as best was plastic retainers for the inner panel on the Magnum liftgate. They were the ONLY one I found that had them and they were absolutely identical. I have to guess they were actually the supplier for the part to Dodge...

And need to roast coffee today as well.
What's your roaster look like? I have a Jamaican friend in town that own's a couple coffee shops and roasts and blends his own. He has a good sized natural gas powered roaster.

I have gotten a bunch of fasteners from them. Some were for Duster. always right. The one that stands out as best was plastic retainers for the inner panel on the Magnum liftgate. They were the ONLY one I found that had them and they were absolutely identical. I have to guess they were actually the supplier for the part to Dodge...

Looking for screws to fasten the instrument panel on my '65 Dart to the dashboard, and also the armrest base to the door. But no luck so far.

Bill

Looking for screws to fasten the instrument panel on my '65 Dart to the dashboard, and also the armrest base to the door. But no luck so far.

Bill
inst panel were smaller machine screws ?? and those base screws, if they were the same as the 70's cars should be easy to get, may I suggest a wanted post for both.

Bill
Were they missing? I think I have some later armrest screws. Do you have sizes/ pics of what you need. Hoppy’s got lots of old hardware too

Were they missing? I think I have some later armrest screws. Do you have sizes/ pics of what you need. Hoppy’s got lots of old hardware too

Yes, I am short one or two of them. They were just gone.

Since I still do not have my parts book in the house, I got the part number from Ulf in Sweden, the instrument panel screw is part number 2427787. It is a black screw, really a regular black pan head sheet metal screw for a Philips screwdriver, but the head has been reduced in diameter quite a bit compared to a regular pan head. I have searched all over for it. The Dodge part number does not return anything on google that has to do with a screw. I am considering finding a regular pan head screw here that fits, and then just grind down the head and paint it semi gloss black.

As for the armrest screws, I have to look into it what size tit is. One armrest was missing, so both those screws are missing as well. Got an armrest on ebay, but no screws.

Bill

Whew what a climb. Took the afternoon and climbed the county fire tower for the first time ever. It’s been closed to the public for my entire life, they just repaired it this year and opened it Sunday. Built in the late 30s, according to the sign, its 165 feet to the top platform. Sits in the highest hill in the county. Can see for miles. Zoomed it as far as my camera would let me

C8BD202C-CA89-464E-9905-1739492C358C.jpeg

What's your roaster look like? I have a Jamaican friend in town that own's a couple coffee shops and roasts and blends his own. He has a good sized natural gas powered roaster.
I have whats called a fluid bed roaster. This one in the pic but blue and doesnt have the vent hood.

a9_48.png

This camera has only 10 Megapixels

Bill
10 mp might be fine depending on the quality of the optics. Lenses and image receptors can make a big difference. If those don’t make up for the limitations of 10 mp, then postprocessing manipulation of the image will be required to make it suitable for large format poster printing.

10 mp might be fine depending on the quality of the optics. Lenses and image receptors can make a big difference. If those don’t make up for the limitations of 10 mp, then postprocessing manipulation of the image will be required to make it suitable for large format poster printing.

I was thinking about like 11x17 inch poster, twice the size of a 8.5x11 inch letter size. Of course, it would be nice with a larger poster too, but the 11x17 size is a fine size for me. I can print out on the printer at home regular letter size picture on glossy photo paper, but that is a little small.

Bill

The local news distributed an alert that PG&E is going to cut service to 32 homes as part of their public safety shutdown in this area. It leads me to think they have no real time knowledge of the current conditions. Barely 70* and ZERO wind does not say FIRE DANGER to me. There are a couple of inhabited rural canyons to the east. Weather pretty much the same there within 5*.

I was thinking about like 11x17 inch poster, twice the size of a 8.5x11 inch letter size. Of course, it would be nice with a larger poster too, but the 11x17 size is a fine size for me. I can print out on the printer at home regular letter size picture on glossy photo paper, but that is a little small.

Bill
You will be fine at 11x17 and probably even up to 20x30. I get stuff that size printed at Walgreens.

The black screw size and pics can be found here, at the bottom of the page.

My second 1965 Dodge Dart.

Bill
Ok. Will check my hardware
As for the armrest screws, I have to look into it what size tit is. One armrest was missing, so both those screws are missing as well. Got an armrest on ebay, but no screws.

Bill
Part #s seldom help with old hardware.
Take one out of another armrest and show pic and measure...

-
Back