Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I know exactly what you mean. My car was nice enough when I bought it 4 years ago, but it is very different now. Time, effort and attention to detail makes a huge difference. Here are some before and after shots...

Engine bay before and after.

View attachment 1715409356

View attachment 1715409352

Trunk before and after.

View attachment 1715409357

View attachment 1715409354

Suspension, wheels and paint finish before and after.

View attachment 1715409355

View attachment 1715409353

Nice Detailing Ddaddy, looks great !
Show Piece . .

Just curious if that was a drum drum brake car that you converted to front discs with rear drums yet? By the looks of the new master brake cylinder ??

Kind of looks like it had a drum drum master in the before picture with the same size master reservoirs, unless it is just the angle of the photo ???

Nice Detailing Ddaddy, looks great !
Show Piece . .

Just curious if that was a drum drum brake car that you converted to front discs with rear drums yet? By the looks of the new master brake cylinder ??

Kind of looks like it had a drum drum master in the before picture with the same size master reservoirs, unless it is just the angle of the photo ???
It was originally 9” no power drums all around. I converted it to Kelsey-Hayes front disc/stock rear drum power brakes. Much better now.

Last edited:
Just playing with a concept image.,.

E3C62907-0FC2-4E80-88A5-57E39CCF9E43.jpeg

Great. The rain stopped after dropping 2” on the ground but now we have 25-30 mph sustained winds with gusts to 50 mph. I can hear it howling out there.

Good thing it is still in the upper 50s or I would need to turn the heat on here in the garage.

Definitely not looking forward to Winter this year.

I like the mix of years.

71 demon, cuda, and fury ..... very seldom seen year of fury, to which I really commend.

70 Gtx

And 68 charger.

I have no idea what year the Fiat is but they all look the same anyways.

I like this piece all around though
What Fiat? O you mean the kick *** Challenger....that will kick everyone of those other cars asses in a drag.....

Last edited:
Great. The rain stopped after dropping 2” on the ground but now we have 25-30 mph sustained winds with gusts to 50 mph. I can hear it howling out there.

Good thing it is still in the upper 50s or I would need to turn the heat on here in the garage.

Definitely not looking forward to Winter this year.
I have a large spruce tree that started leaning more,in the heavy rain and high winds last week the root structure started pulling through the lawn,as it swayed back and forth it was squirting mud.

I have a large spruce tree that started leaning more,in the heavy rain and high winds last week the root structure started pulling through the lawn,as it swayed back and forth it was squirting mud.
Time for a chainsaw. When they start that stuff, they are going to eventually fall.

It was originally 9” no power drums all around. I converted it to Kelsey-Hayes front disc/stock rear drum power brakes. Much better now.

Cool, looks like you were able to set it up with the Small Bolt Pattern too . . sbp slots. Like the Kelsey Hayes 4 piston calipers too, period correct.

8 3/4" rear axle ??

7:40 am in Vinh Long. Here are some pictures of my New House in VN. 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, nice kitchen, nice family room. Swimming Pool.
IMG_20191017_071017.jpg
IMG_20191017_070917.jpg
IMG_20191017_071034.jpg
IMG_20191017_071057.jpg
IMG_20191017_073126.jpg

There's a new gen Challenger running around town with a Scat Pack Bee about 2' in diameter on the rear quarter. Every time I get the phone out to get a photo, off in a cloud of dust he goes :lol:
My 2006 Charger SRT will run circles around any vintage stock Mopar ever made, and nearly all of the modified ones. It does 12.80 secs in the 1/4 mile, has 425 hp, 420 lb-ft torque and does 0-60 mph in less than 4 secs. Goes 0-100 mph and back to zero in 14 secs.

It pulls 0.87g on the skid pad and with 4 piston Brembo brakes, it stops from 60 mph to zero in less than 2 secs.

And yet it is a pale lightweight compared to the newer ones.

Respect the modern Mopar...it became what it should be and crushes everything else.

Call it a Fiat? Bullshit. It is nothing more than Mopar engineering at its finest and why they still remain the envy of the entire automotive industry.

And my 2006 could be called a Mercedes...but it isn’t. It’s pure bred Mopar performance that caught the rest of the industry flat-footed when it came out...and they are still trying to catch up.

If you have never driven one, you just don’t know what the hell you are talking about.

My 2006 Charger SRT will run circles around any vintage stock Mopar ever made, and nearly all of the modified ones. It does 12.80 secs in the 1/4 mile, has 425 hp, 420 lb-ft torque and does 0-60 mph in less than 4 secs. Goes 0-100 mph and back to zero in 14 secs.

It pulls 0.87g on the skid pad and with 4 piston Brembo brakes, it stops from 60 mph to zero in less than 2 secs.

And yet it is a pale lightweight compared to the newer ones.

Respect the modern Mopar...it became what it should be and crushes everything else.

Call it a Fiat? Bullshit. It is nothing more than Mopar engineering at its finest and why they still remain the envy of the entire automotive industry.

And my 2006 could be called a Mercedes...but it isn’t. It’s pure bred Mopar performance that caught the rest of the industry flat-footed when it came out...and they are still trying to catch up.

If you have never driven one, you just don’t know what the hell you are talking about.

I took my '13 Express to the dealer to get the windshield resealed under warranty. While there I asked the service writer "If that 5.7 grenades, can I get the 392 as a replacement under warranty?" He just smiled and shook his head :lol:.

-
Back