Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I got out the carpet machine last night and cleaned half the carpet in the house, other half tonight I suppose. Carpets are just nasty! Sucked up enough dirt to plant a garden, and I thought my house was fairly clean!

Got a weird *** phone call last night from my coal man. He was wondering if he could bring his Chebby race car over to be scoped it is crapping out at 7k. Guess what no way in hell it will get into the shop, but I have a portable scope to bring over! Never know what will happen in
hoppyland.jpg

Morning sir. You do more work in day than most of us do in a month!
I try, could do more.
Just run out of steam. Too many people want stuff done. Shop is too small. I got into this too late to build a bigger shop. Unless i win the lottery, i will just keep plugging away.

Get ready Hoppy the wind is out of the west so if you can catch my stuff as it goes by I sure would appreciate it

Tell you what don't ever rebuild leaf springs yourself just a miserable job. Got one side ready to go but now have to find the oem clamps! PIA for sure. Cant find any at all.

Tell you what don't ever rebuild leaf springs yourself just a miserable job. Got one side ready to go but now have to find the oem clamps! PIA for sure. Cant find any at all.
Wasn't it a clamp like that used for years??
Like my starter surprised I could go to Autozone and get the exact same style and look it came with 52 years ago.

I got my springs out of Bloomsburg PA. I forget the name of the company. They are great. You pick if you want a lift and how much. for about $200

Wasn't a clamp like that used for years??
Different widths, heights and styles mine has a flat bolt that closes them look like they stopped in 1965. Have to see if Stanley Spring in Harrisburg has them when Ubering today.

Only reason I took this on was because of the cracked leaf and it will be "easy" Yeah right. PIA to clean them up and paint them. Even blasting only goes so far.

-
Back