Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So question for the group, especially the northern group. I’m wanting to heat my little yard barn this winter, 12x28. I want something safe so I’m trying to stay away from el cheapo space heaters. But a permanent unit is way out of budget range for this idea. Anyone have any suggestions on a safe way to heat it?

A permanent heat, or just when you are there to work ?

Bill

So question for the group, especially the northern group. I’m wanting to heat my little yard barn this winter, 12x28. I want something safe so I’m trying to stay away from el cheapo space heaters. But a permanent unit is way out of budget range for this idea. Anyone have any suggestions on a safe way to heat it?

Burn it down.... :poke:

Light a fire - keep a man warm for the night....

Light a man on fire - keep him warm for the rest of his life....

stay safe

Home, Santa Rosa Press Democrat, Bay Area Newspaper, CA news

Does not look good, northern winds, expected up to 80 mph coming right at us here. I found my wife crying in the garage half an hour ago, "tired of this ****" as she said.

They want the power company to pay for all damages, in my opinion, the tree huggers should have paid for it. Excuse me if that was rude and insensitive, but I meant it. I am so tired of misunderstood nature protection. Dishwasher is on, will do laundry too while we have power.

Bill

Large mandatory additional evacuations to take place. Not like LA, but large for here to be.

Find a house trailer Miller gun furnace. It is tall but around 24"x24" set it on a thermostat. Around here you can buy them for $150 or a little more. I even heat my house with one.

24/7 or just when you're using it?

A permanent heat, or just when you are there to work ?

Bill
24/7. It’s for my little barn on my 10 acres. 1: Remc has to have a minimum draw monthly or I can extra fees.
2: I want to keep it above 55 all winter, even when I’m not there.

Does not look good, northern winds, expected up to 80 mph coming right at us here. I found my wife crying in the garage half an hour ago, "tired of this ****" as she said.

They want the power company to pay for all damages, in my opinion, the tree huggers should have paid for it. Excuse me if that was rude and insensitive, but I meant it. I am so tired of misunderstood nature protection. Dishwasher is on, will do laundry too while we have power.

Bill

Large mandatory additional evacuations to take place. Not like LA, but large for here to be.
You aren’t wrong and weren’t rude. Do stay safe. Biggest thing, pack up any family pics and bring with ya if you evacuate. Pack those now just in case, everything else can be replaced.

Find a house trailer Miller gun furnace. It is tall but around 24"x24" set it on a thermostat. Around here you can buy them for $150 or a little more. I even heat my house with one.
awesome idea!

Bill

Stay safe Bill. I get sick of winter rather quickly, but sure am glad I dont deal with that stuff, earthquakes, hurricanes, alligators, most snakes, only have a few tornadoes.....cold and snow for part of the year doesn't seem so bad.

My pen died last night.

Used it everyday from Sept. 7 to Oct. 25. This pen only, no other and it lasted just under 2 months.

The gel cartridge is completely empty.
It lasted longer than others I have used

20191026_125214.jpg

20191026_125228.jpg

:BangHead:

Bill

So, as I understand it, they are not allowed to cut the trees under the wires? They saved a few and now lose thousands of acres... yep, great job! :BangHead:

B79AFD7B-64A5-428D-9E66-1852937C867A.gif

that thread you just killed shouldn't have been my second 408 stroker it should have been how to aim directly at my foot and shoot....
No doubt. I have been busy enough not to baby sit the thread. Then the name calling starts.

My wife tossed a scoop of butter in a pan and turned it on at the same time putting a muffin in the toaster by the time the egg was cooked the muffin popped out. I think it took 4 minutes..

My wife tossed a scoop of butter in a pan and turned it on at the same time putting a muffin in the toaster by the time the egg was cooked the muffin popped out. I think it took 4 minutes..
Sounds good but I am too far from home.

I try not to be the first to be name-calling and definite no cursing....
But kick my sand castle...

-
Back