Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I had a 73 but didn't have it very long and I regret selling it.

I still have the fender tag which I would gladly give to whoever has it now.

I would like a 72 only because 72 is my absolute favorite year for Chrysler. They didn't make anything in 72 that i don't like. 72 was a good year for engineering advances and all around good cars. Imo

Hey everybody!! Long time no see....just bumping in to say Hey!!! Gotta go to bed so I can get up really early, gonna piss off the neighbors by firing up both cars so I can get them out of the garage and paint the Duster hood. Hopefully get it painted and bolted on tomorrow....wish me luck!!! Lol!!

Hey everybody!! Long time no see....just bumping in to say Hey!!! Gotta go to bed so I can get up really early, gonna piss off the neighbors by firing up both cars so I can get them out of the garage and paint the Duster hood. Hopefully get it painted and bolted on tomorrow....wish me luck!!! Lol!!

Good luck.

Bill are you affected by the evacuation or still good?

Just a little more than a mile north of here they are being evacuated. And we are not even on the warning list. And we still have power too. Within the next two hours the wind are supposed to pick up to over hurricane in the gusts, 80 mph.

Bill

Dang, I was invited to a Halloween party tonight but I have like zero motivation to get ready and go.

I would have to do hair and make up from the beginning and by the time I would get done it would 10 or 1030...... it's almost 730 now.

Then I don't want to be out too late because i want to get up early and work on my 318 and maybe work on a truck here with a miss.

I have had three people try to talk me into going "come on let's go" " it will be fun"

But I don't want to get ready, I just want to be lazy and surf fabo till I fall asleep.

I'm lazy

Arent you chiming in at all hours? Go have fun...

Arent you chiming in at all hours? Go have fun...
I am on fabo a lot. Sometimes it seems like I am lurking 24 hours LOL.

I stayed home and had a lot of fun watching a movie by myself. No distractions, I am having a ton of fun over here.

I am not really into Halloween. There are going to be plenty more parties but sometimes it gets old too. I am a party animal but not much of a drinker. I don't drink very often and not to crazy. If a party doesn't have dance music and a dance floor, I'm outie..... dancing is my thing.

I can't even sleep now, might crank it back up and start calling people for an after party....... sure, maybe the cat LOL.

-
Back