Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I started cleaning in the garage and the sun came out. Hmmm. Yard sale! Drug a bunch of stuff out. Not many stopping, but sold stuff to 3 out of 4 customers and made over 90bucks. And best of all its some of the big junk that was taking up a lot of space between garageand shed. :thumbsup:
Wow. That's awsome - esp with no listing or posters

Malt o meal for late breakfast ..... late lunch...1pm meal.

Been so long since I had malt o meal, hardly any stores have it anymore.

@George Jets

View attachment 1715414619
Had something similar as a kid. Maltex?
Wasn't bad, with honey and milk. Didn't appreciate it then.
Had a little more substance to it than oatmeal.
And now I prefer cereals that don't turn to mush or leave me hungry in an hour.,
Kashi's original hot 'pilaf' was pretty good but they stopped making it.
It required 15-20 minutes of cooking.
Guess that's too much work. :rolleyes:

I remember a time when people were throwing away 71+ standard dash parts.

Now clusters are 150.+ dollars on the black Ebay market.

The radio bezels are nearly impossible to find.

I am glad I picked up all the NOS ones i need for my cars :D

Last edited:

Now clusters are 150.+ dollars and the black Ebay market.

Interesting how that stuff changes. I was just looking at dual snorkel air cleaners. Wow! Those are going for big bucks now.

Now clusters are 150.+ dollars on the black Ebay market.

For a bodies?

Had something similar as a kid. Maltex?
Wasn't bad, with honey and milk. Didn't appreciate it then.
Had a little more substance to it than oatmeal.
And now I prefer cereals that don't turn to mush or leave me hungry in an hour.,
Kashi's original hot 'pilaf' was pretty good but they stopped making it.
It required 15-20 minutes of cooking.
Guess that's too much work. :rolleyes:
I often have a bowl of cereal every morning but I prefer my grains malted and distilled!

UJ and Rye.jpg

Interesting how that stuff changes. I was just looking at dual snorkel air cleaners. Wow! Those are going for big bucks now.
again I am glad I picked those up when I had the chance.

I bought a 71 340 air cleaner for the demon years ago for 250. bucks, at the time I thought it was outrageous.
Now that same cleaner is going for 550. +

I bought a 71 340 air cleaner for the demon years ago for 250. bucks, at the time I thought it was outrageous.
A friend picked up a 70 340 one for a couple hundred. Yep, I have mine too.

I bought a couple of those 71 dual snorkels... :D

what's you favorite cereal ?

I am a lucky charms type

Fruit loops and corn Pops....

One of my sons friends dad works at a cereal packager and they bring us some free samples sometimes... Those powdered doughnut cereal one is as addicting as crack.... The Post Hostess Donettes.... :D

I bought a couple of those 71 dual snorkels... :D
I see a lot of people who have a 71 only dual snorkel air cleaner have no idea what it is and why it has the rubber hose around it and the hose bung on the snorkel.

I had a guy try to tell me that all automatics got those and the 4 speed cars got the plain 70 or 72+ version.

he didn't know

Evening all.
I get to eventually find a 71 woodgrain radio dash bezel for the swinger. You know the story, they hacked it up.

Snow. Not sticking. Returned cargo trailer i borrowed yesterday. Good thing, i think tomorrow will be a mess.
Have to put away 3 more vehicles tomorrow,and call it done.

Yes A body standard dash.

In many ways its happening the same for 71+ B bodies. You couldn't give away a standard cluster years ago.

I really did give away a 71+ charger rally dash cluster and now I see those going for huge dollars
Hmmm. Well I guess I should see if anyone wants the box of A body gauge parts. No bezel.

Yes A body standard dash.

In many ways its happening the same for 71+ B bodies. You couldn't give away a standard cluster years ago.

I really did give away a 71+ charger rally dash cluster and now I see those going for huge dollars
Actually, if you want these gauge parts, just pm me your address and I’ll ship them to you, for free

-
Back