Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
“We”?
You and the firearm in guessing?
No, just me and the stand itself. My rifle is on a pulley system bolted to the tree, a precaution for this exact situation. Works like a hoist.

Strap Broke as I was getting down. Strap that broke rated for 750 pounds, and was just replaced over the summer.
Uff uff, hunting is dangerous.

Bill
nah. If I had been seated, my emergency harness would have caught me and stopped me from falling. But it’s not hooked up while you’ll climbing. Been meaning to get one of the ones with a pulley/auto brake setup, been putting it off due to cost and reliability concerns

I bet that song changes at daybreak tomorrow :rolleyes:
oh I’m sure. Bout to go to ground blind systems

Jeezzzz How much??? For a fender, light and some paint?? What kind of car?
Tim, You have a text. Sent you a pic of the t bone light damage. Insurance is talking potential total due to the cost to replace both doors being nearly 3000 themselves

nah. If I had been seated, my emergency harness would have caught me and stopped me from falling. But it’s not hooked up while you’ll climbing. Been meaning to get one of the ones with a pulley/auto brake setup, been putting it off due to cost and reliability concerns

We had those at the rock farm. Glad I never had to test one out. We did kick a 250lb barrel off a cat walk for just that reason. The stop was a little bit less than an abrupt halt, but not much.

We had those at the rock farm. Glad I never had to test one out. We did kick a 250lb barrel off a cat walk for just that reason. The stop was a little bit less than an abrupt halt, but not much.
Gotta be better than the ground. But I got lucky and the ground was muddy and soft

Took about 4 hours, but the new rear leafs are in the Super Bee. New u bolts and shackles too, all went in fairly well but was a lot of work.

No, just me and the stand itself. My rifle is on a pulley system bolted to the tree, a precaution for this exact situation. Works like a hoist.

Strap Broke as I was getting down. Strap that broke rated for 750 pounds, and was just replaced over the summer.

oh I’m sure. Bout to go to ground blind systems

From what I have heard, hunting is very dangerous, very often the game dies..... :lol:

Bill

Got 1/2 of one seat bracket made up.
Wife called me into the house, our lab is not doing well, back end is not working so well,trouble standing and walking. Have to help her up and down stairs to go outside.

Yeah, I really hate how dark comes early at this time of year. By Christmas it will be dark here well before 5 pm. :(

Were I come from we had twilight from 10:30 am to 1:30 pm, and darkness the rest. June was a little puzzled about that. We had more light in the summertime. :D

Bill

Were I come from we had twilight from 10:30 am to 1:30 pm, and darkness the rest. June was a little puzzled about that. We had more light in the summertime. :D

Bill
Daylight savings time jacks with us here. I hate it. We didn’t start that until 2010 and it’s all jacked up since

Now that I look at it, maybe it’s a Taurus SHO. I didn’t see anyone calling it “rare”.

-
Back