Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Lol tell us how you really feel.
I know what your talking about. I wanted to smack one of the guys I work opposite of.
Yup.

I don't so much mind the guys, it's most of the girls I can't stand. Yea, I am not a violent person but there is one in particular I would like to try some karate moves on. Miss slut lips......

Got my maintenance done for the day so watching Dylan McCool's channel on youtube. His ratty 69 charger

Got my maintenance done for the day so watching Dylan McCool's channel on youtube. His ratty 69 charger
I don't know why but I just can't get into his videos.
There is just something about him, I don't like.

I get far more entertainment from Uncle Tony's Garage. Uncle Tony is a cutee too

I like Utg, dylan, junkyard digs, classic mustangs 429, autorestomod and a couple others. Flying sparks garage is fun too.

I went through a phase when I was getting a lot of entertainment from roadkil. Oddly enough, my favorite episode was not even a mopar

I have the app so I get to watch the content I like. They messed up my favorite car. The offroad challenger.

I like Utg, dylan, junkyard digs, classic mustangs 429, autorestomod and a couple others. Flying sparks garage is fun too.
I have not heard of some of these.

Zip ties and bias plies is really hillbilly with really bad language but i like the guy's style. We could all be a little more red neck.
I like to watch men who are manly, I think Dylan mccool is too pretty to be a car guy, he prolly needs rubber gloves to protect his little hands from getting grease on them.

Yep but they cut out the quarters and fenders and put offroad tires and suspension in it on Roadkill Garage.

I have not heard of some of these.

Zip ties and bias plies is really hillbilly with really bad language but i like the guy's style. We could all be a little more red neck.
I like to watch men who are manly, I think Dylan mccool is too pretty to be a car guy, he prolly needs rubber gloves to protect his little hands from getting grease on them.
:rofl:

They go by the square meter. But housing here is much less than America. The Land to buy is usually more than the money to build a nice house. Probably 1/4 to 1/3 of what a house costs in America. I think the house I have here , with the 5 bedrooms and the Pool, and security fencing and surveillance syst, would be 500K in America....
I figured as much. Thanks!

How was the party?
Great, I never really know what is happening, kind of like , when I was in Africa several times. You must learn that nothing is is certain, and nothing will happen on your timeline. So today she says we stop and buy things, That's what they say here. Finally I realize we are buying a Birthday Cake. But I never knew until we got there, who it was for. I find out later, it is for a 5 yrs old party. But of course there are many adults there , drinking when we arrive at 11am. Pics of the cake seller, and pics of the cake
IMG_20191121_103849.jpg
IMG_20191121_104217.jpg

Also, I did not realize, that I will be carrying this cake, on the back of a motorbike, for 20 kilometers. But you just have to learn to go with the flow, if you will

I like the 3 propane bottles in a rack on the back.
Funny you say that. Yesterday they were cooking here, and ran out of LPG. NO ****. 5 mins later, there's a guy here with a new bottle. Which proves, they don't care, until it is gone , LOL

-
Back