Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning everyone, last nice day before snow this weekend. Eight inches out here, and two to three feet in the hills.

Morning folks...

Craig, tell Cheryl Happy Birthday from me and Dana.
Same from Marilyn and Me.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLxk9egHPjPybwPvLqo9LjHEDGpN3GNV1vIm_m0ozZ191GosJ3Qg&s.jpg

Need to get going this morning. At noon I volunteered to help hand out coats to underprivileged kids. Then this afternoon put a olive wreath appetiser together for a holiday party tonight. Shouldn't take too long.

Olive-Wreath-Appetizer-670x1024.jpg

Frank if you were closer a friend has a old school tow boom that would be awesome for that truck!
Woukd be cool, but
That’s been done, the old international i was working on.
Need to come up with something different. I would like to find the old blacksmithing forge blower.
I did score a post drill years ago,need to figure out a way to set it up in back of truck. The claim is it can drill a 1” hole in steel plate. Men were a lot tougher in those days.

Bet they could be found around here and the mid west. Shipping would kill it though.

All is good. Been working on our 5th wheel, installing a washer and dryer, had an outdoor kitchen, no more. Big freakin job....

Get in touch with OMR he has three right across from you this year. I think he just got them for whatever.
It is 37 feet long. I need several spaces next to each other.....each space is 10 feet wide. right? Need at least one more spot....

-
Back