Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well had two quotes on redoing the lower bath room, needs structural work from a water leak that must have been going on for years. $40K!! That was the lowest one. Might have to rob a bank or start a fund me page. No way I can swing that one.

Well had two quotes on redoing the lower bath room, needs structural work from a water leak that must have been going on for years. $40K!! That was the lowest one. Might have to rob a bank or start a fund me page. No way I can swing that one.
Time to learn the building/ plumbing trade Eh?? :poke:

That's brutal. I feel your pain.

Time to learn the building/ plumbing trade Eh?? :poke:
If I was well I would take it on, no way now. It is one of the original 1802 floor logs that rotted out. In the worst possible place also. some one tiled right over some sort of smooth laminate on the tub wall and it was leaking from the seam. Just sucks. Pluss that bathroom seriously needs to be rearranged. I really don't like a tub any more not a good feeling being dizzy and stepping in or out of a wet surface. Have to talk to my VA doc see what strings he can pull. Hell man I see people getting houses that are just homless vets and no issues.

If I was well I would take it on, no way now. It is one of the original 1802 floor logs that rotted out. In the worst possible place also. some one tiled right over some sort of smooth laminate on the tub wall and it was leaking from the seam. Just sucks. Pluss that bathroom seriously needs to be rearranged. I really don't like a tub any more not a good feeling being dizzy and stepping in or out of a wet surface. Have to talk to my VA doc see what strings he can pull. Hell man I see people getting houses that are just homless vets and no issues.
Sounds like a plan.

Got the stich weld kit in yesterday. Might do that crack today. Should be a learning experience for sure. I have never done it before. Halfway warm today would like to do it before the weekend. They are talking about the first real snow on Saturday. Who knows what we will actually get.

Dang Did you want one?
Ray - Does that guy near me still have one listed on ebay?
I wouldn't mind having one but I have a electronic tester that works fine for me. I don't mess with that stuff much any more.

I better get moving. State inspection for the wagon. If time pick up my permit.
Wagon's rear axle has some slop. That may become my next car project. AMC20 with one piece axles.
Need to see if I already bought the bearings and seals.
Don't have a slide hammer so at minimum will need to get that.

@toolmanmike met the owner and had a very long talk with the guy. Extremely knowledgeable on Mopar. Claims to have a collection 50 more Mopars, the things he said, how he said it, knows his stuff to the point I believe him.

anyway, he wants 7k for this one. I can kind of see why. He dumped a lot of coin in NOS and date coded parts. It’s got some rust. But nothing terrible. Sat in a barn for 11 years.

D46DD20F-FC20-498F-9A53-10511D5C5904.jpeg

3FF647E6-FBCC-45F8-99D4-581725DC4A33.jpeg

4E72E6CA-BD44-4F3A-A9B1-94FF43F030D8.jpeg

CA272D35-E109-4437-BF91-E4BAD06349A3.jpeg

0A469EE8-C955-41F0-9A0D-B05D1FDFC23C.jpeg

D855097D-4B28-47F9-8295-B2E4DBAEF97C.jpeg

They will fund disability related remolding for your house.

They will fund disability related remolding for your house.
Been trying. My re said no. I will talk to my VA doc see if he can do something, another long *** process. Really do not know where to start with it. They did up my rating to 30% finally that seems to be the magic number.

Hey guys I'm still sleepy. Pulled over and hid in a lease and took a nap. Just got into town and grabbed a coffee. I know I should go to bed earlier but I never learn lol.

Hey guys I'm still sleepy. Pulled over and hid in a lease and took a nap. Just got into town and grabbed a coffee. I know I should go to bed earlier but I never learn lol.
I have been waking up at 5am lately. :BangHead::BangHead: I'm ready for a nap now after a couple cups of coffee. :lol:

-
Back