Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I drove through there with the RV, yup winds are crazy. Driving down the highway had the wheel turned at least a quarter turn, pass a truck it goes straight again then back . Was interesting to say the least.

Man the canceled the Gettysburg reenactment again, wont say the reason but rumor is it is because they have rebel reenactors that is a no no now!:wtf: It is still history that cannot be erased.

You can't ignore what happened in the past... this PC movement ignoring reality is a bunch of BS.... :bs_flag:

Just because they don't want to talk about it/face it, doesn't mean it never happened....
noevil.gif
hide.gif

Man the canceled the Gettysburg reenactment again, wont say the reason but rumor is it is because they have rebel reenactors that is a no no now!:wtf: It is still history that cannot be erased.

It's because I warned General Lee about the loss so we retreated and are rethinking our strategies. History will be changed!!

Gate explanation: So up here on the Frozen Tundra It is flat as a skillet for miles and miles. No trees no buildings no hills. The wind howls most every day. Imagine opening your truck door to get out and the wind slams it shut. That is simply a normal day. When we have very cold weather (sub zero) it makes the deep snow light. Toss in some new snow and we get 3-4 ft drifts very rapidly in high winds. As a result there are gates on most roads, the DOT drop them when the wind is creating drifts faster than they can plow. Basically a rail road gate. They drop them and you get caught on the road it is a super expensive fine or they find you next day in ditch frozen!
I think the first place north of here that have interstate gates is I90 in southern Minnesota. Sounds like we might get 6-8" of snow and 30+ mph winds. A winter storm warning but not a blizzard warning (yet) Sounds like sleet and freezing rain south of here. Sounds like downed power lines and lots of vehicle crashes to me.

Maybe it's because they loose every time... :rolleyes:

You can't ignore what happened in the past... this PC movement is ignoring reality is a bunch of BS.... :bs_flag:

Just because they don't want to talk about it/face it, doesn't mean it never happened.... View attachment 1715453782 View attachment 1715453781

Funny story on that. My kids birth certificates say other on them for fathers race since I was adopted, trust me the Japanese run hospital in HI tried to change it saying I was white, hey I was adopted do a DNA test to prove it or I call my lawyer. So the kids qualify for everything now, grants etc. My daughter got hired in her job because they needed a non white female to satisfy state government contracts. So she is now making big bucks doing it. See it proves being a assh00le pays off

Funny story on that. My kids birth certificates say other on them for fathers race since I was adopted, trust me the Japanese run hospital in HI tried to change it saying I was white, hey I was adopted do a DNA test to prove it or I call my lawyer. So the kids qualify for everything now, grants etc. My daughter got hired in her job because they needed a non white female to satisfy state government contracts. So she is now making big bucks doing it. See it proves being a assh00le pays off
:rofl:

I drove through there with the RV, yup winds are crazy. Driving down the highway had the wheel turned at least a quarter turn, pass a truck it goes straight again then back . Was interesting to say the least.
Sounds like me in the tool truck (for 28 years) That part I don't miss.

My brother was born in Hawaii...

That makes him a natural born Hawaiian...

I start today...

I need to call them to find out which campus it's on and what building I need to go to...
good luck. Oh hey, while you have the student email, go to PTC's website, get the latest version of Creo for 1 year free. Its a student edition but works well. If you can get Solidworks and Creo, which are the 2 most used drafting softwares, it will open up jobs for you like crazy.

Just walk into a empty room and write your name on the board and start teaching.

I once sat behind the empty "information" booth (just for a place to sit) at O'hare airport and a line started forming to ask questions...

A Japanese guy was first in line stating that he lost his brief case and wanted to know where to find it... I told him that the bomb squad is in the basement and to start looking there as most abandoned luggage is considered "Potential Risk"...

Than after him, I quit and left the booth...

good luck. Oh hey, while you have the student email, go to PTC's website, get the latest version of Creo for 1 year free. Its a student edition but works well. If you can get Solidworks and Creo, which are the 2 most used drafting softwares, it will open up jobs for you like crazy.

I already got the Autodesk software, I'm waiting for class to find out about Solidworks student trials...

I already got the Autodesk software, I'm waiting for class to find out about Solidworks student trials...
Solidworks traditionally does not offer free student trials. Some rare cases, the universities will purchase licences, IE you buy them with your tuition, otherwise, the closest they offer is a reduced training version, its about 165 bucks

Solidworks traditionally does not offer free student trials. Some rare cases, the universities will purchase licences, IE you buy them with your tuition, otherwise, the closest they offer is a reduced training version, its about 165 bucks

I will have one of my son's friends get me a key to open the copy already downloaded on my computer... Luckily I didn't delete it yet...

Well today is the day for my self imposed Demon paint prison release. I am picking it up today. Paint no paint, fenders on, fenders off, trim on, trim off, window in, window out. I just don’t care anymore. Sadly we are in the middle of a blizzard and they are dropping the gates on the roads. Super high winds and drifts are crazy. I have already lined up a roll off wrecker to show up and winch her on the deck. I am excited to have it home. Shame it has turned out this way but note to self (again) paint em yourself.
If the weather is really bad, you do have have plan B.
Right? :poke:

-
Back