Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yuck!

Capture.PNG

Ham and bean soup sometime this weekend. I bought a bag of farter starters yesterday.

I bought a brisket point as well. I should put it on the smoker but the weather is going to be shitty. I might just slather it with black pepper and garlic and slow cook it in the oven.

Morning. Nice morning here in Las Cruces. About to head out and meet a FBBO member an hour down the road. Woot sinuses are starting to dry out. Only took 600+ mile to get out of the alergens.

Demon update, clearly this car was spawned in Hell. Tow truck lined up to fetch it from paint prison done or not. Blizzard rolls in roads get closed tow truck call and explain DOT has shut down road no Demon pick up today. On plus side painter gets a couple more days to do what he can. Arghh. I may burn it when I get it here.

Demon update, clearly this car was spawned in Hell. Tow truck lined up to fetch it from paint prison done or not. Blizzard rolls in roads get closed tow truck call and explain DOT has shut down road no Demon pick up today. On plus side painter gets a couple more days to do what he can. Arghh. I may burn it when I get it here.

yeah, tell you what, give it to me BEFORE you burn it.

Secretaries of-
Agriculture, Mark
Amusement, Karl
Commerce
Defense, Rusty
Education, Dave
Energy,
Health and Human Services.
Homeland Security, Chris
Transportation, Timmy of course
Treasury, Mitch
Veterans Affairs ,Craig
Attorney General, Tool man

LOL fill in the blanks!
I want to be Ag.
tenor.gif

Well today is the day for my self imposed Demon paint prison release. I am picking it up today. Paint no paint, fenders on, fenders off, trim on, trim off, window in, window out. I just don’t care anymore. Sadly we are in the middle of a blizzard and they are dropping the gates on the roads. Super high winds and drifts are crazy. I have already lined up a roll off wrecker to show up and winch her on the deck. I am excited to have it home. Shame it has turned out this way but note to self (again) paint em yourself.
Last pic looked about done?
See now if there was a WALL, the storm would stay there and I wouldn't have to shovel....

Sorry
reese-s-not-sorry-campaign.jpg

Good Morning

Demon update, clearly this car was spawned in Hell. Tow truck lined up to fetch it from paint prison done or not. Blizzard rolls in roads get closed tow truck call and explain DOT has shut down r:Doad no Demon pick up today. On plus side painter gets a couple more days to do what he can. Arghh. I may burn it when I get it here.
Send it to me and I will burn it. At least the tires anyway...:D

Hence the Demon moniker :rolleyes:

flaminfridayVI.jpg

It's Flamin' Friday!
Gooood morning.
Rain blew through here like Monica Lewinski on speed.
Dropped 1/2" and was crystal clear by 23:00.
Streets are still wet.

The Demon has really pushed the boundaries of my skill set and patience. Stuffing a Gen 3 Hemi in an old A body is simply not for the faint hearted. I have had to hand fabricate more parts than I purchased. From wiring to mechanical it is pioneering new ground. I know a lot of guys on here have done it but I clearly underestimated the degree of difficulty doing the conversion. Some guys on here are just super talented and make it all look so easy. Cope and others just have mad skills. Anyway I am going to go put on my big boy britches and quit whining for fear somebody will toss me cheese to go with. I reckon that is why we call it hot rodding!

The Demon has really pushed the boundaries of my skill set and patience. Stuffing a Gen 3 Hemi in an old A body is simply not for the faint hearted. I have had to hand fabricate more parts than I purchased. From wiring to mechanical it is pioneering new ground. I know a lot of guys on here have done it but I clearly underestimated the degree of difficulty doing the conversion. Some guys on here are just super talented and make it all look so easy. Cope and others just have mad skills. Anyway I am going to go put on my big boy britches and quit whining for fear somebody will toss me cheese to go with. I reckon that is why we call it hot rodding!
if it were easy, it wouldnt be special. Take your time, I get frustrated as well with mine. Sometimes I have to walk away from it, which is why having 3 projects is actually kind of nice. People say it takes 3 times as long, which it probably does from a money stand point. But, when im frustrated with one, I jump and work on the other.

Looks like they got some snow on the passes from the San Joaguin Valley into LA basin. Good night not to be traveling north or south in SoCal. CalTrans is kinda lame at snow removal.

-
Back