Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I need to sell this house and I'm betting it shows better the way it is. I'll start from scratch in my next place.. Wall to wall car parts, bourbon, rifles, strippers and cocaine!

Sounds like a great happenin.

Might forget the cocaine, takes money away from cars

I'm glad that you're ok with the strippers... :thumbsup:

Could be her wildest dream! *

notes *nightmares ARE dreams.

I've had nightmares in the daytime...
zzz.gif

I bought some naval oranges the other day... I'm not even in the Navy.... :D

Back in school a couple of teachers accused me of plagiarism... :mad:

Their words, not mine.... :D

I did not know that. Have been saying that since before I ever heard of her. Maybe I can get some $ if I could prove it... lol

You want to talk about crazy. I dated a chick that wanted to use my exit as an entrance. I was like no mam that's exit only and it stays locked from the inside to prevent any unauthorized entrance from the outside. She was good looking though. Yup

The blizzard warning is real for Fargo. They have closed most all the roads and all schools are closed. Wind has been steady at thirty plus MPH. I shoveled door out to shop was inside for 45 minutes and had to shoulder the door to get out. Two ft drift in 45 minutes. It is a total poop show up here today. Visibility is 25-50 ft at most.

The blizzard warning is real for Fargo. They have closed most all the roads and all schools are closed. Wind has been steady at thirty plus MPH. I shoveled door out to shop was inside for 45 minutes and had to shoulder the door to get out. Two ft drift in 45 minutes. It is a total poop show up here today. Visibility is 25-50 ft at most.
Stay safe and warm. Hope you have plenty to drink in case you are stuck inside a day or 2. :lol:

Hunker down and ride out the storm...

Build a warm fire and take it easy....

You want to talk about crazy. I dated a chick that wanted to use my exit as an entrance. I was like no mam that's exit only and it stays locked from the inside to prevent any unauthorized entrance from the outside. She was good looking though. Yup

The crazy ones are always fun in the sack, but afterwards you have to deal with the crazy/psycho.... :realcrazy: :eek:
runaway.gif

Stay safe and warm. Hope you have plenty to drink in case you are stuck inside a day or 2. :lol:
Hah, you have trained me well Boss man! My shop is equipped with more than enough supplies to make it! Average wind speed this morning is 32mph. You can imagine the gusts. Drifts are now up to bed of our trucks. Tomorrow is gonna suck digging out. There is just zero point of starting till the wind lays down a bit.

-
Back