Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
And creating one that never existed...

1F8CE3D6-3749-4879-8EFF-5D3951E03DDF.jpeg

Hey Dave, those Cragars you got for the 66, are they 14 or 15 inch?

I'm too lazy to go out and look.....:thumbsup:

Cold and raw here with snow, sleet and freezing rain. Not much accumulation, but enough to make me want to stay indoors.
Yep. Was out to clear the front walk at work a little bit ago before most took lunch break. I think it's done precipitating and should be above freezing before the ride home.

Yep. Was out to clear the front walk at work a little bit ago before most took lunch break. I think it's done precipitating and should be above freezing before the ride home.
The precipitation ended here about an hour ago. Winds are picking up to around 20 mph with gusts to 30 mph. Temps are slowly rising, 33* here now.

The wind dyed down and now it feels nice here at 32* .

Good thing too because I'm going out to the yard with a flashlight and hope I don't run into any weird alien animals.

Well, later all......
I sure would like 17 inch wheels to fit a 4 inch pattern.........O well.....

Well, later all......
I sure would like 17 inch wheels to fit a 4 inch pattern.........O well.....
There have been some for sale. Not sure if they are currently available. Do a search in the Tires and Wheels subforum. A few years ago there was a pretty good list on who was selling 5 on 4 aftermarket wheels.

Time to change domain registrars. Current one is down. Hopefully they'll be up in time for me to get them to transfer without a major effort. :mad:

Been watching Barrett Jackson....just saw the sweetest rear end ever....it ain't on a car. The girl putting the sold stickers on!!! WOW!!! Sorry if I offended any of the females on here...I'm sure even the females on here can even appreciate it...

Been watching Barrett Jackson....just saw the sweetest rear end ever....it ain't on a car. The girl putting the sold stickers on!!! WOW!!! Sorry if I offended any of the females on here...I'm sure even the females on here can even appreciate it...
No pics? :wtf:

-
Back