Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Mitch got a sports betting buddy. Think I'll give him a couple hundred $$ and the Chiefs on an over. I understand the points part, but do have to win for me to get a payout. Do they set odds for the over/under??
Yes, on a "tease bet " like that. The Chiefs must win, and the total must be over. If either bet is not covered, you lose. Thats why a lot of times I will just take the over. Matters not who wins.....

Yes, on a "tease bet " like that. The Chiefs must win, and the total must be over. If either bet is not covered, you lose. Thats why a lot of times I will just take the over. Matters not who wins.....
I know with that game there is a bunch of goofy bets. Who kicks off, who scores first, etc...

There are no odds on the over under. If you bet over you win,if its over...If you bet under , and its over you lose ETC. If the number total hits dead on, its a push. No one pays....

Depending upon whether it is a two way tease, like you are talking about, the bookie should pay about 1.5 to 1 if you win, because of the risk.. Thre way teases pay the gambler more, if he wins....

There are no odds on the over under. If you bet over you win,if its over...If you bet under , and its over you lose ETC. If the number total hits dead on, its a push. No one pays....
Well I got to bet something thought over/under was the simple bet?? I can always do Chiefs to win, or something.

Well I got to bet something thought over/under was the simple bet?? I can always do Chiefs to win, or something.
The over under is a simple bet. If you want to bet the over under, just leave the winning team out of the bet...

So to understand if you win the over bet, with no odds, whats the pay out?? I know nothing!!
If you like the over, say it is 55, and you bet over, say $200. If the total score of BOTH teams is over that number, you get paid $200. Very simple bet.

If you like the over, say it is 55, and you bet over, say $200. If the total score of BOTH teams is over that number, you get paid $200. Very simple bet.
I thought that's what you were telling me. Just double checking. Thanks!!

The one thing though, I do know, its going to be a great Super Bowl game!!!
Go Chiefs!!

Impeachment all day on tv. I'd rather watch paint dry! I might get to the basement and brew something.

Just have to post this: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

83185361_10158732623222573_2299727405280919552_n.jpg

-
Back