Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I am looking for a buck boost transformer like that. One that goes over 100 percent, to buck up low voltage...
191413599613__27787.1422925709.jpg

I ohmed the cord out, looks okay, even wiggle checked it at full power (although no load on variac). No breaker popping. I do hear a buzz when the cord is initially plugged in, think it's just that the variac is a highly inductive load.

Thank you, don't like china stuff in this area. But they look good, and affordable..

Yes I saw a ton of that on Ebay as well. Didn't want China stuff either even though there's meters (I will have to use external). They were about 1/2 the cost of the old one I bought made in Dayton Ohio, that's fine : )

Yes I saw a ton of that on Ebay as well. Didn't want China stuff either even though there's meters (I will have to use external). They were about 1/2 the cost of the old one I bought made in Dayton Ohio, that's fine : )
They copied the original Adjust-a-volt part. Imagine that.

Where it’s made doesn’t necessarily indicate the quality of the product. Lots of good stuff...and lots of really crappy stuff comes out of every country in the World.

Bought a couple nice intakes. Damn, got to be Johnny-on-the-spot.

WTF is wrong with people? Do you ever pee
the funny thing about that is, back when you were still a "civilian" FABO member , there was an almost identical thread asking the same question by another member that actually went half as many pages as this one. we made many great friends through it and a had a great time. and no, it wasn't the "deleted" thread, it was all on its own. people found it fascinating as it led into what people say and do as they are sitting around their mopars shooting the **** and having a beer. I'm sorry you are having a bad day, or maybe you've let the commander status change you. you used to be one of them that posted. if it had been one of your own people that started it you wouldn't have deleted it. but that's ok man , it's all good because what was cool then is not cool now because most of the original people are gone. I meant no harm, I was only having fun. there isn't a damn thing wrong with me. I've been here almost 10 years and boy do I miss them days.

the funny thing about that is, back when you were still a "civilian" FABO member , there was an almost identical thread asking the same question by another member that actually went half as many pages as this one. we made many great friends through it and a had a great time. and no, it wasn't the "deleted" thread, it was all on its own. people found it fascinating as it led into what people say and do as they are sitting around their mopars shooting the **** and having a beer. I'm sorry you are having a bad day, or maybe you've let the commander status change you. you used to be one of them that posted. if it had been one of your own people that started it you wouldn't have deleted it. but that's ok man , it's all good because what was cool then is not cool now because most of the original people are gone. I meant no harm, I was only having fun. there isn't a damn thing wrong with me. I've been here almost 10 years and boy do I miss them days.
I pee in my yard almost everyday. Yep, walking the dogs in the AM, strolling around my place, why the heck not?

No I just have guidelines to follow now. Like you, I didn't know those guidelines existed. No harm, no fowl just not the kind of thing that needs to be talked about in the general discussion forums. Not only do members read FABO with kids on their laps, Google keeps a watchful eye for names, words and images. It was a judgement call and I felt it was a inappropriate thread. We're done here.

I pee in my yard almost everyday. Yep, walking the dogs in the AM, strolling around my place, why the heck not?
Maybe I do, maybe I don’t...but damn sure wouldn’t start a thread about it!

Something things just aren’t appropriate for public discussion. Nor should they be.

ok fair enough , but you better delete that nasty cop rough sex thread running right now because that ain't appropriate by any means.
now I'm done here

-
Back