Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
nevermind, you found it.
I was wondring why something with a title like that was posted in general ratherthan in jokes, etc
But seen some way off topics before so wasn't that curious.

ok fair enough , but you better delete that nasty cop rough sex thread running right now because that ain't appropriate by any means.
now I'm done here

I probably shouldn’t be getting involved but
I think you’re being a bit rough on Mike here.

You’ve been here long enough that I don’t have to tell you how much work all of the moderators put into this site, for free mind you. I’ve seen the stuff they have to deal with.

While I give Mike a hard time jokingly calling him the fun po po, it’s not very often and in good fun and I expect the jabs back.

I think it’s time to back off. That thread certainly wasn’t and isn’t worth having a long, drawn out slam fest over. There are some threads that are sometimes borderline but mods have to err on the side of caution because it can rapidly go way over the line in quick fashion. Let’s cut him some slack alright?

Think this would take the chill out of a 40x80 shop?

A6926A4E-FE08-4EE6-AA1B-389580DF02C3.png

CE45DDD8-B08B-4304-9F69-AABE9163364B.png

Morning from the tundra, it is over zero this morning so might be a warming trend! I get to reorder and reapply rear decal on Demon. It was very poorly applied. Bummer

That does suck but sounds like it's easily fixed at least. Yesterday I went to the body shop where my Duster is starting to get work done, guy showed me a green color that they just painted a Demon with, not exactly Sublime but I have to say I really liked it. Just curious, where did your graphics come from, Phoenix?

Where it’s made doesn’t necessarily indicate the quality of the product. Lots of good stuff...and lots of really crappy stuff comes out of every country in the World.

This is true but I had read several reviews that mentioned broken brushes, incorrect wiring but didn't know which model. In this case I chose made like a tank vs. plastic. Also this stereo system happens to be all American, The Fisher receiver (New York) and Klipschorns (Hope Arkansas), both built in the 60's and still running.

Morning from the tundra, it is over zero this morning so might be a warming trend! I get to reorder and reapply rear decal on Demon. It was very poorly applied. Bummer

If it’s just the sticker, be glad. Could be a LOT worse

This is true but I had read several reviews that mentioned broken brushes, incorrect wiring but didn't know which model. In this case I chose made like a tank vs. plastic. Also this stereo system happens to be all American, The Fisher receiver (New York) and Klipschorns (Hope Arkansas), both built in the 60's and still running.
Well I’ve got a Sony boombox from 1988 that is still kicking. And it has a made in Taiwan sticker on the back of it.

That does suck but sounds like it's easily fixed at least. Yesterday I went to the body shop where my Duster is starting to get work done, guy showed me a green color that they just painted a Demon with, not exactly Sublime but I have to say I really liked it. Just curious, where did your graphics come from, Phoenix?
Yes Phoenix, I thought they were well done and reasonably priced

Morning MOPAR Manics!!
John great to seeing you working on the car...in YOUR garage!!

Morning MOPAR Manics!!
John great to seeing you working on the car...in YOUR garage!!
Actually pretty excited, first steps are to get pedals all sorted out so I can locate the seats. I have pedals mocked up on bench, once I mount them I will get my sizing model to get in car with her short self and I will make sure she can depress clutch! I know your shocked but she is already laying claim to the Demon. She explains I have the Cuda. Of course this may mean I get the challenger back? She is fickle. Same way with rifles or pistols, next thing you know, one has migrated into her safe from mine. No real explanation just a come get me grin and we will talk about. Her negotiating skills are very good. I always cave. Hah!

Thank you, don't like china stuff in this area. But they look good, and affordable..

Yes I saw a ton of that on Ebay as well. Didn't want China stuff either even though there's meters (I will have to use external). They were about 1/2 the cost of the old one I bought made in Dayton Ohio, that's fine : )

A friend of mine went to China and brought me back a gift...

I said to him, "I appreciate the thought, but I already have many things from China".... :rolleyes:

stupid *** question, vaccum advance on a dizzy, if that is not hooked up, could that be affecting my spark issue? Was going thru pics I took the other day and noticed I don't have it hooked up.

-
Back