Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning caffeine crazed humans. Late check-in this morning. Had a dusting last night. I went out shoveled the walk, started and cleaned off the cars. I loaded Cheryl's car, she's headed to Kansas City after work for her monthly weekend with her Mom. I then went to the other morning coffee group. Head out soon for the gym, and then take Cheryl to lunch. It's her as we call it "payday Friday" which is a trip to the old butcher shop for sandwiches. No seating so we get them, and pull to the other side of the parking lot under the trees to enjoy our meal. We always look forward to it!!

Head out soon for the gym,

Gym.jpg

Good Am All.....
Hey, Mitch, I may not like Trump, but he is still MY president as well. :thumbsup:
Have fun at march. Hope you get to see our President.

Had a long conversation with Don yesterday at the speed shop on oil additive for the slant. He showed me a ton of info it is just to break in the cam nothing else so that question is settled at least for me. The head is almost done looks great had to take .010 off it and the seats are in. Like dealing with him, the payment for everything now is done with trades. Sit down with his machinist for a hour or so and run him through his distributor machine and do a few distribs and we are even.
Cam lube on the cam and some specific break in oil or specific break in additive and then whatever oil you use with Rislone Zinc additive. I use that with every oil change and Valvoline Conventional oil

rislone-zinc-zddp-e1443532059691.png

Good Am All.....
Hey, Mitch, I may not like Trump, but he is still MY president as well. :thumbsup:
Have fun at march. Hope you get to see our President.
Glad some people still think that way. I said same when last guy was in office. The partisan **** show going on now is an embarrassment to the country

Hello again!
Jeep axle threw me off. Thought i ordered the correct one.
Its longer than what was in before. Wtf??
Turns out axle was swapped with wrong one previously. The splines in original were grabbing maybe 1/4” of spline. Thought i was going to be stuck with truck on hoist for the day waiting for right one. Or left one.

Happy Friday,
TJ we will be in Winnipeg for the Hawks and Jets game first week of next month. Buy ya a cup of coffee and a doughnut. We will arrive Sat. 2/8. Very warm this morning. I mean nowhere close to not freezing but way better than sub zero! You know you have been in Fargo way to long when you figure anything north of zero is warm.
Cool! Im up for a visit!
Just let me know where and when. Marking it in my calendar now. Both, my appointment book and fabo calendar.

Mr Squirrel sits outside the window begging me to put out another ear of corn. I better feed the poor thing. LOL

-
Back