Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I would say take the screw out.
0FC69156-A47E-479B-A030-805FDA42CB6E.jpeg
I grabbed a really robust screwdriver and forced the lock. Must have sheared off the tumblers, all i need is a screwdriver to unlock it now.

Lock will still need to be unlatched or maybe it slides inwards to remove.

Woke up with sore throat, left eye burning, and a kink in my neck... :BangHead:

THe kid ate the left over gyro meat from my gyro plate that I was saving for breakfast today.... :icon_fU:

Even though I had boneless chicken breasts cooked and in oven for him.... :mad:

Got the neighbor's and my driveways snow blowed off...

Time to lay down ....

Sleep.png

Woke up with sore throat, left eye burning, and a kink in my neck... :BangHead:

THe kid ate the left over gyro meat from my gyro plate that I was saving for breakfast today.... :icon_fU:

Even though I had boneless chicken breasts cooked and in oven for him.... :mad:

Got the neighbor's and my driveways snow blowed off...

Time to lay down ....

View attachment 1715469590
My wife waits until i go for a nap to start vacuuming or doing dishes.

Only pic I took of it. Key is in upper right corner, has locking bars on both sides internally

View attachment 1715469585
OK...You said 'topdoor' and refered to other five. I see five levels total. Is the top a flip up door with compartment inside? and others, doors or drawers? It will have an interlock that should only allow one drawer to open at a time. If you can get into the side through whatever opens, you should be abel to lift the lock latch bar. If its a door on top, it may need to be fully opened to unlatch the lower drawers.

Coincidentally the cat's name was Lucky...
On my way home a long time ago, When I lived in the Inland Empire, I am driving east on I10 just east of the I215. Busy as heck at 5PM. Traffic comes to a stop, get up to the issue, there are two baby kittens huddling at the center wall/divider. I stop in traffic, and try to coax the two kittens to me, well, one, jumped over the wall and got smashed, the other, a tabby, came to me, and I called him lucky. His sibling I refer to as Luigi, the street pizza. Sad. We had Lucky for a number of years, till we moved here, and Coyotes got him. That Cat knew when I was on my way home, and wife said he would show up right before I pulled in the drive.

OK...You said 'topdoor' and refered to other five. I see five levels total. Is the top a flip up door with compartment inside? and others, doors or drawers? It will have an interlock that should only allow one drawer to open at a time. If you can get into the side through whatever opens, you should be abel to lift the lock latch bar. If its a door on top, it may need to be fully opened to unlatch the lower drawers.
you're right, its 5 total, my bad. all the doors are flip up, then drawers slide out from there

you're right, its 5 total, my bad. all the doors are flip up, then drawers slide out from there
OK. So where is the lock? Next to the one that is open? If so, the 'cabinet' isnot locked. Just something is stuck. Maybe bent. you should be able to remove that drawer and get to the rest of the latch system.

OK. So where is the lock? Next to the one that is open? If so, the 'cabinet' isnot locked. Just something is stuck. Maybe bent. you should be able to remove that drawer and get to the rest of the latch system.
to the upper right of the open door. im pretty sure something got jarred. I was loading it and dropped it so something probably popped into lock. the lock is now depressed as if its in the lock position

Is there a top drawer, or is that just a shelf or sliding tray behind the door? The ones I have worked on, usually above eye level it's not a drawer.

to the upper right of the open door. im pretty sure something got jarred. I was loading it and dropped it so something probably popped into lock. the lock is now depressed as if its in the lock position
You should be able to take off whatever holds the lock in place and release it without unlocking it.

Is there a top drawer, or is that just a shelf or sliding tray behind the door? The ones I have worked on, usually above eye level it's not a drawer.
its a flip up door, then a drawer/shelf combo pulls out

So looks like I'm off monday, and its gonna be mid 50s, so I think round 2 on dart floor plan cutting will be taking place!

On my way home a long time ago, When I lived in the Inland Empire, I am driving east on I10 just east of the I215. Busy as heck at 5PM. Traffic comes to a stop, get up to the issue, there are two baby kittens huddling at the center wall/divider. I stop in traffic, and try to coax the two kittens to me, well, one, jumped over the wall and got smashed, the other, a tabby, came to me, and I called him lucky. His sibling I refer to as Luigi, the street pizza. Sad. We had Lucky for a number of years, till we moved here, and Coyotes got him. That Cat knew when I was on my way home, and wife said he would show up right before I pulled in the drive.

In honor of Luigi...

free cat.jpg

-
Back