Stop in for a cup of coffee

-

Not as much as a shame as the one we saw in our neighborhood in Detroit...

a 69 Blue Charger R/T with a 440 4 speed that just sat in their drive way and rusted away... If you touched the frame, it crumbled into a pile of rust below it...

They wouldn't sell or fix it...

Eventually the blight officer made them get rid of it...

Jenni-Tavares-twitter-dodge-75428.jpg

Dodge anybody?

There’s a barracuda in the bush not far from here. Its junk. Owner pushed it in there with his skidder. Was going to ask about it, but i think its pointless.

Yes, but many episodes were in the hills or out in the country around LA. Back then the rural area was very close to the city center.
Glendale, about 10 minutes from downtown LA. Rod buster/steel worker foreman that worked with us pulled some nice bucks out of a little canyon that butted up against the job. :elmer:

And what if I'm actually looking to make an equine purchase?
if you are really buying engines then you just got cuter to me because some people have rose petal goggles that make people and things look sweeter.....

Well, I have piston ring goggles and pretty engines and air cleaners put a skip in my step and make me feel fuzzy all over.

Glendale, about 10 minutes from downtown LA. Rod buster/steel worker foreman that worked with us pulled some nice bucks out of a little canyon that butted up against the job. :elmer:

We have a Glendale on the north side here also... About 45 minutes from me...

You have to excuse Chris... He failed math to many times, he can't even count.... :rolleyes:
What’s funny is, from kindergarten thru my junior year of highschool, I got straight As in math, I hit algebra and it was like hitting a brick wall. Struggled mightily with it in highschool and college. But aced Geometry, Calculus, Finite and Stats. All of which used algebra to some extent.

-
Back