Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Having a fun time so far in Minneapolis. I am at the bank were Dennis and the seller are doing the wire transfer for payment Dennis bought a used Audi Q4 ? I'll drive the remtal car back for him. The roads weren't good coming up. A lot of the 4 hour trip was snow and ice covered roads.
Careful out there...

I wonder if my Viet friend will eat Venison, when I tell her what it is ??

Dam you!
Block is stuck on dowel pins.
Would have had engine out by 5:00. Let it soak and give it a pry in the morning.

One of my more “fine art” style pieces. I have been working and reworking this particular image over the past 5 years a few times each year. I originally hand drew it digitally and have been adjusting it regularly as my skills improve.

Here is where it is today...

8A02B638-1C3D-4CBE-A7A1-37A78E77CC85.jpeg

Here are 2 more images that are in my continual work and rework file. Did some adjustments to them also this evening.

6308138C-87B9-41FC-B653-AB22F64A2FB8.jpeg

384884C7-A9AC-4FB3-8C36-F531E6B82073.jpeg

:rofl: Don't take the A body hunting. Borrow the neighbor's Prius :rofl:
You'll never get the kill home with the Priwuss, you need some space, you know duster has the largest trunk space in its class with optional space duster available.

The dart doesn't lack trunk space either with the largest in its class too

Dodge, the car for America

image.jpg

You'll never get the kill home with the Priwuss, you need some space, you know duster has the largest trunk space in its class with optional space duster available.

View attachment 1715472832

Now show us the pictures of the front of the Duster after you hit the unlucky critter :rofl:

That Is an internet pic, not my car but the whole thing is funny to think of taking a duster hunting

A friend of mine would use his mother's Camaro :lol: After the illegal act he would go back to the house to get his pickup to haul the future bbq meat away away. You have to be creative when hunting a golf course at night. :elmer:

View attachment 1715472832
That’s not a Duster...looks more like a Vega.

AC465537-EAE2-48BF-A14D-73F6BCF4430F.jpeg

That’s not a Duster...looks more like a Vega.

View attachment 1715472840
Guy used his taurus as his hunting mobile. Tied a rope to the legs and dragged it home.
Conservation followed the drag marks right to his garage. Knocked on door and busted him. had 2 hanging in garage and season was closed.
that was straight from the c.o. That charged the guy.

I really hate 12 hour+ work days. I started the day with an 8 am conference call with DuPont in Michigan and just spent the last hour reviewing and signing off on a clinical batch record for main manufacturing site in Australia.

I’m probably not done yet since it’s only noon at the main manufacturing site and only 10 am at the second site down there. I’m sure I will be answering emails at midnight...once again. :BangHead:

-
Back