Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I sure would like to have that van.

why whatever for ? :rolleyes:
Having trouble picking up chicks in the old one? :rofl:
1951-Dodge-Route-Van.jpg

Almost done with this truck. Is not an easy job.

We kept seeing this Golden Eagle around the rock farm, for a week or 2. Always hunting, always watching. One morning the water truck driver who got around the yard more than the rest of us says "Hey! I got a good look at the Eagle. He's sitting on top of a power pole across the street." An hour later the power flickers and causes shutdowns all over the yard as mag starters drop out burying machinery all over the plants. "I found what killed the power." says the water truck driver. There was a smoking brown carcass at the bottom of the power pole. :(

OK...Which one of you Californians...?

Watching a murder trial live! Interesting stuff. Nothing like the show's on tv. LOL
As a Detective I was assigned 15 murder cases with 18 victims in a two year period. All solved, all suspects confessed, and sentenced accordingly. As a street officer over the years responded to 25-30 more, and arrested several suspects. Years ago, while on vacation, I developed key information solving a homicide/infant kidnapping in Colorado. I could tell you stories that would keep you up at night.

-
Back