Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Question, do you think I should get the 66 Satelite in a running/ driving condition, and drive it some, for fun, before taking it all apart for the full resto?
Needs brakes first and foremost. Engine is still a question......Might be cracked.....
I mean when was the last time you got to drive a original convertible Mopar?
Just thinking.......

Fix the brakes, some new cheaper tires and drive for a while. Restorations take a longggg time. Have some fun and figure out what else is needed.

Question, do you think I should get the 66 Satelite in a running/ driving condition, and drive it some, for fun, before taking it all apart for the full resto?
Needs brakes first and foremost. Engine is still a question......Might be cracked.....
Just thinking.......
Yup. Mechanical first. Rat Rod Rag top?

This putting it all together is taking way more time than i remember.
I did the power steering hose and kept dropping tools and fasteners so that slows me down. i expected 3 days, but im getting tired.

Just thinking.......

Do it... Do it... Do it... :D :poke:

I baked a tart and took it to New York, Atlanta, and St. Louis... :popcorn:

My math teacher told me to take pi to three dismal places.... :rolleyes:

Too many breaks. But almost done. Im slow.
Guy that was supposed to do the job took 10 months and its still not done. So for me, 3 days looks way better.

Just thinking.......
do it

Just thinking.......

It look good on old 395 in Escondido on cruise night :thumbsup:

5.3 that has been sitting for at least 10 months fired up like it was driven yesterday. That is a relief. Just have to top off fluids and warm it up. 15 hours. I can deal with that.

All is good, will get help to install hood in the morning and road test it.

eatmust.gif

1941 Chrysler Indy pace car...

86F00677-933C-4B63-9080-E79FFE2BA258.jpeg

This was one of my photochops in reverse. I created this one first and then turned it into the B&W version above.

62C709F5-37CA-41C0-AC96-2B7862EEA5B4.jpeg

-
Back