Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
You have a timing ight?
Some where. The problem with having a shared shop is people like to move my **** around and the timing light and it’s case don’t fit in my lockable tool box. Tried finding it yesterday to no avail.

Yep I too share my shop. What a total pain my helper is. She monopolizes my CL lazy boy chair. And I kick her water bowl at least once a day. Pix is the front end I have to drop today. While Hemi is great help she does not have thumbs so I make great use of ratchet straps! MeMike notice the Razorback in background!

914EAEDC-0319-46FA-A7C4-C4132D2F1398.jpeg

Yep I too share my shop. What a total pain my helper is. She monopolizes my CL lazy boy chair. And I kick her water bowl at least once a day. Pix is the front end I have to drop today. While Hemi is great help she does not have thumbs so I make great use of ratchet straps! MeMike notice the Razorback in background!

View attachment 1715496077
Looking good brother!!

Good morning folks, well still have a little tucking and trimming to do but the home made package tray and “rear seat delete” turned out ok imo. Nowhere near show or professional but it’ll do fine I think. Will probably replace the screws with black ones.

D86900ED-3ED5-4C20-9347-A37A4F343D04.jpeg

As I said before, put the crank at 10° advance mark, then line up the distributor to be pointing to the #1 terminal so you are starting out at 10° advance to start...
Did exactly that boss. That’s how I got it to this point. I think I’m probably moving the dizzy too much as I try to dial it in

Did exactly that boss. That’s how I got it to this point. I think I’m probably moving the dizzy too much as I try to dial it in
One degree on distributor is 2 on the crank. So if you crank on distributor imagine its doubling the change you make.

As I said before, put the crank at 10° advance mark, then line up the distributor to be pointing to the #1 terminal so you are starting out at 10° advance to start...
A lot of times I will set the crank at TDC then set in the dist. I take a sharpie, and mark the dist body on top where the rotor points. Then i put a mark on the bottom of the cap at the #1 position. So when I install the cap, I can see better. Then Ill advance the dist just a little, for first start up. Works every time for me...

Lively bunch in here tonight.

This would normally be my night to go to IHOP by myself to thoroughly enjoy breakfast for late dinner...... but I doubt IHOP is open, and they are saying cops are stopping people who are roaming.

Yea, I don't want a repeat of last time i went to jail.......
What? LOL

Always,always make sure there is no fire in the carb when you go to squirt more gas in carb.
Last summer i forgot to wait a bit,and lit the bottle on fire. Thinking its going to explode, i tossed it. Because it was mixed gas i guess its slightly less volatile. It just calmly burned away on the grass.

totally different story with the bbq lighter fluid i was pouring on burning brush. Blew both ends off the can.

-
Back