Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
A guy just built a restaurant here in Halifax, that is number 2, BBQ joint just finished it the day before all the no dine in started. Man that has to suck for him!

I'm actually kidding, I've never been to jail and booked as an inmate but I did get handcuffed with zip ties and kinda forced to the ground by a cop when I was 17. LoL

It was my fault so i don't have anything against cops. I think they are heros

I can't wait to try this next time a cop handcuffs me... Especially if it's a female cop.... :lol:

Handcuffs.JPG

Back to the toolbox discussion. one tech had a big snap on cabinet. Top of it was all of 6 feet.
one side had a tall cabinet where he could hang his coat. Oh, he was vertically challenged as well.
One small door on other side contained a step stool. Not just to access tools, but to reach to work on cars.

Back to the toolbox discussion. one tech had a big snap on cabinet. Top of it was all of 6 feet.
one side had a tall cabinet where he could hang his coat. Oh, he was vertically challenged as well.
One small door on other side contained a step stool. Not just to access tools, but to reach to work on cars.
That setup sounds expensive..... very expensive

Tell you what last time I was in HF I was looking at box with a bench top, great quality for the price. And they offer an extended virus free guarantee for two weeks also!
64955_W3.jpg

yes, it's bad, but on a side note no fatalities, everyone was home and it saved lives, our new large turtle creek mall is almost gone and many other businesses that would have had hundreds of people in them had no fatalities
I saw the video of the funnel. Powerful stuff.

They have zip ties too.

My hand unintentionally slipped through the metal cuffs so they used a zip tie that is wider than a regular zip tie.

They have a clip on the Live PD that they play alot where a woman slips right out of the zip ties saying the cop did not secure them properly... Sticks comments on how she slipped out of them like Houdini....

They have a clip on the Live PD that they play alot where a woman slips right out of the zip ties saying the cop did not secure them properly... Sticks comments on how she slipped out of them like Houdini....
Nah she used the safe word!

High Heels ?? I like High Heels !!!! :thumbsup:
They cause sacroiliac joint pain.

Too bad the human body can't be fixed like a car and you could just weld parts together and weld in some gussets to your lower back.

I have a lot of lower back problems, could use some subframe connectors.

When you think about how the skeleton looks the shoulder and hip masses almost look like subframes

-
Back