Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
They usually run pretty good out of the box. Don't mess with the carb unless you are sure what you are trying to accomplish...
It is a brand new, never ran Carb. The choke could be an issue tho...

Until it can staying running for longer than 30 seconds, I’m not opening the carb up and changing anything drastic.

Chris, talk to me before opening up the carb....

Monday 03.jpg

I work every day. Some not fir money. Like the last week. 3 or 4 more weeks to go.

Every day is a work day lately. Did 4 hrs today....
Kinda the same here, but I do it from Home. Seems my days are quite a bit longer now and the lines between Home and work are totally blurred.

E-mails arrive around the clock and no one seems to respect normal work hours anymore. Part of the issue working for an international company, where ever they are awake across the Globe, they think you are too. I try to control it on my end as much as possible and ignore stuff outside normal business hours...unless it’s an emergency.

Morning!
Going to be a warm one today,double digits. First time since? September?

Quiet here this morning. WAKE UP!!
This is not normal at all.

Morning Frank, I will wake up but I refuse to be normal, it is way overrated! I got a lot done on the Demon this weekend. We are sure looking forward to a warm day as well. Not quite over freezing mark yet but it is supposed to be nice today. The Red is cresting “again” this week. Flood chances are reducing daily with no additional snow and the slow warm up.

Morning guys!
Glad you all are doing ok.
Things melted nicely yesterday, driveway is a soupy trail. Nice thing is there is little traffic.

74 degrees, sunny morning to start this no normal day.
Good morning mopar misfits

7F948FBA-D4F5-4159-ABDD-581F42ACB6EA.jpeg

Look for a large vacuum leak also. Was the carb gone through? Shaft ok?
brand new carb. im pulling the thing off the intake today, make sure I put the gaskets between the adapter and the carb.

Good morning everyone!!! So I have seen this question asked but I dont know if I have ever really saw an answer so I'm going to ask. What is the driveshaft length for a Duster with a 727 and 8.75 rearend. I had one cut down here a while back for my son's car but, I think (judging from the vibration) it's too short. I just measured the one that was in the car when I had the one cut down but, not sure what it came out of..

-
Back