Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning everyone!!! So I have seen this question asked but I dont know if I have ever really saw an answer so I'm going to ask. What is the driveshaft length for a Duster with a 727 and 8.75 rearend. I had one cut down here a while back for my son's car but, I think (judging from the vibration) it's too short. I just measured the one that was in the car when I had the one cut down but, not sure what it came out of..
got a length? a diameter? that will help

I would re measure it. Rear on jack stand.s Way to much bad info around on DS lengths. Or do it with the one you think is short the yoke for the trans should be out around 1.5" I believe.

74 degrees, sunny morning to start this no normal day.
Good morning mopar misfits

View attachment 1715496844
You can tell she likes things just right...dress all the way on would be too hot, but all the way off would be too chilly.

Not a normal day there, for sure. Very thankful no one lost their life. Prayers for the ones who lost their homes and important things.

Good Morning!!!
I'm thinking of starting a Go Fund Me site.
The purpose will be to raise gas and expense money for Karl to travel the short distance to Chris's for a couple days and put an end to the Poly madness.
:rofl:

Last edited:
Good Morning!!!
The purpose will be to raise gas and expense money for Karl to travel the short distance to Chris's for a couple days and put an end to they Poly madness.
honestly, if this virus crap wasn't going on, I'd trailer the thing up to him and pay him

Good Morning!!!
The purpose will be to raise gas and expense money for Karl to travel the short distance to Chris's for a couple days and put an end to they Poly madness.
Come on we are locked down, that would be like shutting the comedy channel down!:rofl:

Good morning, my first day off from work, two week shutdown. I have lots to do to keep busy.....which includes my cars.

So I have this chart. It says it should be 44.99" and I had the one cut down to 45" so it should be correct. It really seems short to me, I can see quite a bit of the yoke hanging out of the tranny and you get up to like 50 this baby is shaking like crazy...until you step off the gas then it's perfectly smooth...

So I have this chart. It says it should be 44.99" and I had the one cut down to 45" so it should be correct. It really seems short to me, I can see quite a bit of the yoke hanging out of the tranny and you get up to like 50 this baby is shaking like crazy...until you step off the gas then it's perfectly smooth...
When do you see it sticking out on the ground?

I used a chart n mine came out short also had t get it re made. Sucked. I will never use a chart again it is simple to measure it.

Stupid question how is it in park when you rev it?

-
Back