Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning. One day closer to going home. Although then its 14 days of quarentine and wondering if I am going to get called back to work at the normal time.

Also looking at maybe getting some cometic mls gaskets as they are supposed to be reusable for the 318. I want to run it stock down the 1/4 then swap to magnum heads to see what the difference will be.

upload_2020-4-3_21-12-16-png.365852

Hey guys what's happening?? Nothing here. Spent most of the day working in the basement. Went through the Army corner yesterday.
Between us we have eight of those hard shell black GO boxes. Have a bunch of old uniforms and crap we threw out. Kept all the cold weather and rain stuff. Had six different pistol holsters, kept those. Took a couple boxes and put car parts in them which cleared off some shelf spaces. Couple more weekends and we will just about be out of things to do.
:thumbsup:

Hey guys what's happening?? Nothing here. Spent most of the day working in the basement. Went through the Army corner yesterday.
Between us we have eight of those hard shell black GO boxes. Have a bunch of old uniforms and crap we threw out. Kept all the cold weather and rain stuff. Had six different pistol holsters, kept those. Took a couple boxes and put car parts in them which cleared off some shelf spaces. Couple more weekends and we will just about be out of things to do.
:thumbsup:
Nice! I turned my old ones into work pants.

Mornin folks. Can everybody else see Hoppies image. I am worried about my puter

Morning Mark...how are things in the Bay area??
Not too bad, so far the weather system they have been warning about has been a dud. A little rain and a little wind nothing too drastic. Don’t watch the news much so not sure what they got up the hill. As for this virus stuff, guess we got one death in the county so far. Supplies are seemingly available. So all good here for now.

-
Back