Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
fb_img_1585936249993-jpg.365694
fb_img_1585954718922-jpg.366001
fb_img_1586022643704-jpg.366004
And I see nothing but a img icon.

And by the way I like "MOST" of Hoppy's post. That green thong thing should be banned...hurts my eyes and my brain

Took a while to get a base fire going yesterday, burned all day, doesn't hardly look like I made a dent. There's 3 piles not pictured, will torch it up again today. At least I got the branches off of some grass and got that mowed. Wife and the pugs helped lol!

IMG_0702.jpg

IMG_0704.jpg

IMG_0705.jpg

Fleabay is getting more use in our house than normal. Yesterday I ordered movie DVD Vanishing Point. I came across the movie while researching Leslie West>Mountain>Mississippi Queen>Vanishing Point. Looking forward to watching it, don't think I've seen it.

I think PayPal is overwhelmed. For some reason I cannot print out shipping labels and payments in and out take longer than usual.

OK here is a good one and I know I have seen them. Electronic ignition in 1971. I know officially it started in 72, and al my distribs have a 72 date. Any input?

When I bought my 71 it had been modified to electronic ignition. Of course it was a /6 car before and previous owner was running a 360...

Talking stock was asked about it. I know I have seen them factory installed. Late 71 maybe?

Still here. Decided to watch church later. Watching Meet the Press and the wife is doing some work from home this morning.

-
Back