Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Got the Polara to idle down to about 850-900, heard and pop and now the tach went bad :(

But turned around to see my 4 yr old doing this to his power wheels

637C477A-5260-43DB-A62C-CDC3194E3CB9.jpeg

CAFC9280-4FB0-45D1-A92F-F76B3E1F33B6.jpeg

I had George roll the fender well lips on the new quarters, for the GTS, just in case I wanted to take advantage of the extra space.....
In the 66 Dart, I for sure have the widest tire you can fit under there, without spring relocation...

Service done on nissan. Pulled rear wiper motor and knocked it apart. Buffed the pivot shaft and ran a drill bit down the bore. Now its loose! All the silly thing is, is bare aluminum, no brass.
Was thinking about making a bushing or a sleeve out of nylon, but it will work for a while.

Actually, there are two reasons, I went that way. Obviously easier to Fab. And Make it lighter ....And, my thrust is to make this 65 Belve an SS clone.....
Nice what’d you make them out of

Anyone know if it’s possible to rebuild a Sunpro tach

I tried gas welding aluminium once :realcrazy: I know. It can be done. My problem was I couldn't see the puddle. It never changed color when it melted. :BangHead:
Till there is nothing left to weld! Just a puddle of molten aluminum, yes I know....

Well I doubt I can mess it up anymore than it is
look for anything that is obviously burned....Capacitors would be one of the first things that could fail.......look for little shreds of paper....and they are usually a grey color..

-
Back