Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey you can still get these on e bay!
s-l1600.jpg

Good question. Maybe if everybody is wearing them, like they say they want now, people who are infected but don't know won't be spreading it unknowingly.

I don't get the masks they are pushing. They do not protect you from others, only others from you. Almost any mask with charcoal in it is 600% better than them, and will protect you also. One of the reason the healthcare workers are getting sick!
If they don't work, then why are they so concerned about nurses and doctors wearing them? My wife works in a doctors office, they do work, if worn properly, to both prevent you from spreading it, but it does reduce the odds of you inhaling it. Thats exactly why they are pushing it. you can be a carrier for the virus and not even know it. That said, the problem with masks are, most people do not know how to removed them properly and thus, they don't work to protect yourself because most people want to constantly touch the mask, therefore increasing the number of times they are touching their face. and every time they break that seal, is defeating the purpose

Once again has to be 100% parcipitation. Ok I am in the er, coughing violently and cant breath, doubt the mask will be on long.

If they don't work, then why are they so concerned about nurses and doctors wearing them? My wife works in a doctors office, they do work, if worn properly, to both prevent you from spreading it, but it does reduce the odds of you inhaling it. Thats exactly why they are pushing it. you can be a carrier for the virus and not even know it. That said, the problem with masks are, most people do not know how to removed them properly and thus, they don't work to protect yourself because most people want to constantly touch the mask, therefore increasing the number of times they are touching their face. and every time they break that seal, is defeating the purpose
They only stop droplets from being expelled from you. ony good for down to 3 microns intake. GMA slipped and had a story about them. Read up on them. Better than nothing though.

Got my travel forms downloaded and filled out so I can re-enter Tx, now to see what is the shortest route timewise to get home. I figure I10 @ Orange, Tx will be backed up bad.

I look to be staying in a tent in the stables. For 2 weeks.
The + side is no one will interupt my wrenching on the cars as they are parked by the stables. Now to just get ahold of my cameras and laptop to film and upload to youtube.

I saw an episode of Junkyard Gold yesterday, they were in Denton TX, think it was CTC auto wreckers or something, huge place, some cool old cars.

I look to be staying in a tent in the stables. For 2 weeks.
The + side is no one will interupt my wrenching on the cars as they are parked by the stables. Now to just get ahold of my cameras and laptop to film and upload to youtube.

nice.

I saw an episode of Junkyard Gold yesterday, they were in Denton TX, think it was CTC auto wreckers or something, huge place, some cool old cars.
Good show. I just hope someone rescues some of those finds, if they can.

I can replace drivers side floor pan on the 71 Swinger. Passenger side floor pan and cowl on the 67 Fastback. Fix the drivers side header on the 68 Fairlane, install the strut rod mount on the 65 Fairlane. Install exhaust and start the 67 Coronet.
Best thing of all I have the parts and time for a change.

Good Morning folks, lows in the 40’s and highs in the mid 60’s today. You know what that means? Taking the Jalopy to work!
:thumbsup:

I can replace drivers side floor pan on the 71 Swinger. Passenger side floor pan and cowl on the 67 Fastback. Fix the drivers side header on the 68 Fairlane, install the strut rod mount on the 65 Fairlane. Install exhaust and start the 67 Coronet.
Best thing of all I have the parts and time for a change.
nice, this afternoon, I'm gonna finish cutting out the dart's floor plans. make room for the new T56 and get rid of the rusty POS's that are in there

Good Morning folks, lows in the 40’s and highs in the mid 60’s today. You know what that means? Taking the Jalopy to work!
:thumbsup:
you still working? kind of surprised there. I thought CA was in full lockdown

you still working? kind of surprised there. I thought CA was in full lockdown
I’m still considered essential. I’m basically alone in the shop for now. I was told I could stay home and still get paid, but I have an issue with that. Something about collecting a paycheck without working doesn’t sit right with me.

I’m still considered essential. I’m basically alone in the shop for now. I was told I could stay home and still get paid, but I have an issue with that. Something about collecting a paycheck without working doesn’t sit right with me.

I hear that. We were told to only go out on outages or essential projects, which in my area right now there aren't any. We have had a few things to go fix, but not many.

-
Back