Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
When you have nothing to say, sometimes its best to just shut up.
Even I do that. sometimes
View attachment 1715503775

It's better to remain silent and let people think that you're an idiot, than to open your mouth and PROVE IT....

(Not directed at anybody in particular, just repeating a good saying....)

She has done that before. And then popped back in. She's been working on Chevy, Ford and even newer stuff. :eek: Probably gonna need therapy at some point :poke: @Rainy Day Auto

She was online this morning but hasn't posted since Tuesday night. She'll be back.

Rainy is easily startled... But will soon be back in greater numbers....

(Star Wars...)

So with bicycling getting more popular, the hookers will be out in greater numbers... :D

(Women pedalling p*ssy...)

Pedalling P_ssy.jpg

Morning everyone. Nice day out in the patch, working on a possible plugged flow line. Need to call a hot oil truck.

image.jpg

Think I found my mowers problem. Or, at least one of them. Primary side of the Magneto appears to have an intermittent open. Started right up this morning. Ran it a few minutuses. Saw spark etc. Turn off. Come back and no start. Checked resistance of coil per service manual and Secondary was good, but open primary. Let it sit again. Come back and got a few K ohms on primary. Popped the wires back on quick and it fired right up. Guess I will be ordering that. Plug wires (part of it)look crappy too -cracks. So really needed replaced anyway

Well, I've drilled the old floor on the Belve, and mounted the seats on the riser brackets, and installed the driver seat. But.....even with the adjuster all the way back, it is TOO close to the steering wheel...Back to the drawing board. Guess I'll be moving the holes 6-8 inches back, But the problem is, the floor starts to drop off , not far behind where the rear holes are drilled.....:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Well, I've drilled the old floor on the Belve, and mounted the seats on the riser brackets, and installed the driver seat. But.....even with the adjuster all the way back, it is TOO close to the steering wheel...Back to the drawing board. Guess I'll be moving the holes 6-8 inches back, But the problem is, the floor starts to drop off , not far behind where the rear holes are drilled.....:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Put a dirt track steering wheel in it :D They're pretty much flat :lol:

When I retrofitted the Taurus seats in my 66 Dart, All I can say is WOW! What a pain in the ***!!! What you need to do, is fab rails that extend past the drop off, and mount seat rails to that. Then support the rails, the ones extended, as needed. Make sense ? I used a piece of flat stock, bent at the rear to meet the floor...welded to the floor at the rear....

When I retrofitted the Taurus seats in my 66 Dart, All I can say is WOW! What a pain in the ***!!! What you need to do, is fab rails that extend past the drop off, and mount seat rails to that. Then support the rails, the ones extended, as needed. Make sense ?
Yup, already thinking that....I'll be past the drop off by probably 4-5 inches. I'll make it work, but yeah...Wow....

Any help here? Any super stock seat bracket experts here?

When i did el-camino seats no two parts of the floor were even. Was a lot of work to get them just right.

Cutting old perches off diff, that is no fun at all. Oil pouring out of vent looks nice and clean though. Thats a good sign. Maybe have it ready to go under truck today.

-
Back