Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Getting happy along with a couple of smoked rib eyes. I blew the budget on those two.

View attachment 1715552933
Smoke the beans for a couple hours. The steaks get smoked for at least an hour. Pull them off and open the sear plate and turn up the heat to 400. Sear for a min or two on each side. Yum!!

20200628_201230.jpg

20200628_201558.jpg

20200628_201649.jpg

Southern manitoba just got hammered. Flash flood warning and tornadoes. Wonder how John is making out.

We got roasted here today, hot and windy. Been outside most of the day. Found shade to sit so it wasnt all that bad with the breeze.

Crazy how the world is now days. We are watching our church service we missed earlier today. It is on my phone while sending a message you all. And shame on me I have a whiskey on the table next to me. We live in a different world don't we!!!!!!

And yet another storm cell is defeated by the granite ridge...

Not a single drop fell.

Figures.

Sitting here monitoring engines and reading fabo/fbbo. Dreaming about my cars. Found a post and photo that got me. Larrry B posted his car.

aZG5Tz1.jpg

Sitting here monitoring engines and reading fabo/fbbo. Dreaming about my cars. Found a post and photo that got me. Larrry B posted his car.

View attachment 1715553116
Those cars look so sexy and amazing but I never enjoyed driving them.

Big *** boats is what they are. Even A bodies and are kinda boaty. I have a 70 GTX in a storage container I should do something with but B bodies are hard for me to get motorvated about.

I don't regret getting rid of the last of what I had charger.

Your car looks good, hope you get a comfortable ride out of it.

So your 63 project looks like it is moving.
Finally, I've been collecting parts for it for years but apparently it's not enough collecting to realize I have the wrong clutch fork and wrong oil pan. I only realized it after i wrestled the crap out of that engine with all my might.

It was like 90 degrees in the shop too, but I'm not complaining about that because I like it better than the cold

I was just telling a friend that I need to get a haircut and cut it short like a boy.

My hair is so thick it attracts grease, dirt, leaves, spider webs, sanding dust and general car grime like a magnet.

When I wash it, the water around the drain looks muddy after working on cars all day.

-
Back