Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
But do you like your long hair?
I don't really care when I'm working on cars.

Ive always had "big hair" but sometimes it gets old. I did cut it real short one time and my whole family about flipped out when they saw it. It grew back in 2 months so it's not like it's a big deal.

Howdy Steven Hotz

Kind of bumming around on the site tonight, thought I would head over to "Stop in for Coffee" maybe Steven Hotz is around, sure enough !

What's your top mopar project going on at home lately ?

I get to separate the block and bellhousing to line up the flexplate and converter because of the lip on the magnum flexplate.

Here is something that may interest you. Was at a swap meet and picked up a couple sets of completed heads. J heads in one set, and 675 (?) on the other set 318 open chambers. 1970 vintage

Have had them on the shelf wrapped up here. Opened up the 318 set, and low and behold someone put 360 exhaust and intake valves in them, with new hardened exhaust seats.

Nice surprise, now I need figure what engine I want to put those on ? Might even put them on a stock pistoned 360 to bring up the compression and make a nice low end torque engine out of it !!

20200621_183747(0).jpg

20200621_180557.jpg

Was looking at these 318 heads thinking, man those valves are close together, what is up with that ? Sure enough 360 valves.

20200621_191458.jpg

A large deer just walked through my back yard... I tried to grab the camera and get some pictures, but it was gone by the time I got out there...

-
Back