Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Happy Monday ya sure grip your coffee cup mob! Storming here, I am looking at taking bike up to FABO Fred’s place on Canadien border this week. He has asked for a bit of help on his Scamp. I don’t think he really needs any help I think he is just baiting me with good whiskey and fellowship. It is about a 4-5 hour putt from here. A bit North then West. He is good people.

First cruise in of the year for our local Fosters Freeze this evening. Weather looks like it will be excellent, low 90’s to start with. May need to take the Jalopy for a spin down there after supper.

Our youngest daughter delivered our tenth grandchild last night. Big day in our world. All good! She was super high risk plus all the C19 drama made for a bit of chaos. Special thanks to all the medical folks that stand in the gap. My Sister was shopping at farm store wearing her mask in check out line when an old duffer in front of her started blah blahing her about the no need for masks etc etc. Once he was done berating her she simply replied, Sir, I work at the hospital, I am on the front line. I interact with C19 victims every single day. I am wearing the mask for your protection not mine. Would you like me to take it off because I would love to! He shut up and moved away from her.

Our youngest daughter delivered our tenth grandchild last night. Big day in our world. All good! She was super high risk plus all the C19 drama made for a bit of chaos. Special thanks to all the medical folks that stand in the gap. My Sister was shopping at farm store wearing her mask in check out line when an old duffer in front of her started blah blahing her about the no need for masks etc etc. Once he was done berating her she simply replied, Sir, I work at the hospital, I am on the front line. I interact with C19 victims every single day. I am wearing the mask for your protection not mine. Would you like me to take it off because I would love to! He shut up and moved away from her.
Congratulations!

Yesterday when I broke down definitely gave me a boost on the way I look at people again. Three people offered help in the parking lot, another guy randomly asked me if I needed help putting the new grill in the truck, definitely did, I did not think I would buy one so big (was half off). After I got it running and left it broke down again other side of the mountain and I pulled it on the side just past a driveway. Could not fix it there so Knocked on the door. A young lady with a ton of toddlers easily opened the door and I asked if she could call a tow company, she easily did, then while waiting for it by the truck (hot as hell) she brought Harley and I water which was greatly appreciated. See there still are more good people out there than idiots.

nexgrill-propane-grills-720-0898-64_1000.jpg

Yesterday when I broke down definitely gave me a boost on the way I look at people again. Three people offered help in the parking lot, another guy randomly asked me if I needed help putting the new grill in the truck, definitely did, I did not think I would buy one so big (was half off). After I got it running and left it broke down again other side of the mountain and I pulled it on the side just past a driveway. Could not fix it there so Knocked on the door. A young lady with a ton of toddlers easily opened the door and I asked if she could call a tow company, she easily did, then while waiting for it by the truck (hot as hell) she brought Harley and I water which was greatly appreciated. See there still are more good people out there than idiots.
Some days one loses all faith in humanity, then something like this happens.

Good Morning Everyone. Packing and moving stuff the last 3 days with only a Sat aft/evening break. Busy and hot as hell

Time to get out there, get the 37 done today.
Fuel line contacts the exhaust, or its very close. 1/2” hydraulic hose. 90 degree elbow to fuel pump. So will pull line and have a section made to add to fuel tank end. Lots of clamps, but i will get it done. And dump gas everywhere.

Of course that will happen. Actually been on a good roll lately going to suck when it ends. Might have to change my name to Ch...:poke::rofl:

Been dealing with a guy that has a couple visors for sale. One fulton and another thats really beat up. I made him a good offer and he accepted. Keeps wanting to deliver to city, i have someone willing to pick up. At his location.
Slow to reply. Some people. I want the deal done.

Trying to think why the starter stayed engaged. even with the switch off. I think the solenoid disk on the starter stuck, thing has always been funky. Ordered a mini one. Seems like the fuel injection turned off. Kind of leaning to a bad ignition switch since it has two issues, any ideas where else to go? Remember the starter kept running with the key off.

Good morning. Day off yay, we are open 7 days till after the 4th. You do get used to wearing a mask at work. A funny thing happened, Sat night a lady who was part of a loud party got so tore up she fell down the steps at the entrance, and went around the hotel drunkenly and finally laid down on top of an antique credenza. Then last night, boss tell me I have them in my section, but once they sit down, security is going to tell them we are not serving any of them alcohol for the rest of their stay. When they arrive, one lady fails the temperature test, so they all leave, I dodged a bullet there!

Looks like another June Gloom kinda day out there. The 4th is on Saturday, it will be bright and sunny Thursday and Friday with clear skies at night. Saturday it will be lovely until about 5pm, then the Marines (layer) will land and cover the big fireworks display in fog :BangHead:. That's the usual pattern. :rofl:

Might rain in the afternoon here. Having a few people over I think, the wife did not ask for a head count YET!:mob::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

They called this month "Juneuary" up here. Cold and rainy for first part. Neighbor got his tractor stuck down the hill, said he's never had that happen in June, wet one this year. At least it's supposed to warm up today, will be headed to the beach to grill something. Living on the island, there's a lot of beaches where there will be no people, will let the dogs run around!

Might rain in the afternoon here. Having a few people over I think, the wife did not ask for a head count YET!:mob::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

It will be a surprise then lol! Fire up the grill and crack a beer : ) I tried to watch a couple of Nascar races out there at Pocono, pretty unsettled weather for sure.

-
Back