Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
The Cafe du Monde supply is getting low. Must resupply.

Here you go!

thumbnail[1].jpg

Looks like Pismo Dunes ORV park still closed. Rough year for those tourist driven businesses round there. Always a fun time to go watch the mayhem at the ramp in and out of the beach. That entire facility isn't long for this world regardless. The residents on the mesa above the dunes claim the dunes buggies stir up too much dust. They should have looked into that before they left Orange County :lol:. They want the 30mph daily winds blocked also :rofl:

Looks like Pismo Dunes ORV park still closed. Rough year for those tourist driven businesses round there. Always a fun time to go watch the mayhem at the ramp in and out of the beach. That entire facility isn't long for this world regardless. The residents on the mesa above the dunes claim the dunes buggies stir up too much dust. They should have looked into that before they left Orange County :lol:. They want the 30mph daily winds blocked also :rofl:

They probably say "you're ruining it"! Oh brother. My wife found a spot she wanted to go about 80 miles North of that, we flew into San Jose and drove down to Treebones Resort, hung out in a yurt for a couple of days. Pretty chill and nice coastline.

They probably say "you're ruining it"! Oh brother. My wife found a spot she wanted to go about 80 miles North of that, we flew into San Jose and drove down to Treebones Resort, hung out in a yurt for a couple of days. Pretty chill and nice coastline.

They built their houses on top of a sand dune. :wtf: did they think that sand came from? The early residents up there planted groves of Eucalyptus to mellow the wind and slow the sand migration, so what do they do? Cut down the Eucs because they spoil the view of the sunset :BangHead:

Just about done the fuel line tweak, adding 2 feet to gas tank end and a 45 degree fitting to get hose pointed in the right direction. A few clamps to frame and i can fire it up again. Lots of details missed, trans cooler line was the lowest point on the car,
Sheet metal rubbing upper control arms,no flex in exhaust hangers at all,causing them to break. Redid hangers the best way i could think of.
1FAF6748-8378-41EB-B59F-995675F0AA49.jpeg
D2F58628-F473-4740-9C14-1AE6997DC80C.jpeg
This also allowed me to move pipe away from trans x member as it was touching.

Just about done the fuel line tweak, adding 2 feet to gas tank end and a 45 degree fitting to get hose pointed in the right direction. A few clamps to frame and i can fire it up again. Lots of details missed, trans cooler line was the lowest point on the car,
Sheet metal rubbing upper control arms,no flex in exhaust hangers at all,causing them to break. Redid hangers the best way i could think of.View attachment 1715553389View attachment 1715553390 This also allowed me to move pipe away from trans x member as it was touching.
Looks like a KD Tool/Easco Screwdriver.......

Yup, orange. Not to be used as a prybar or chisel. Didnt say anything about a wedge.
The flat blades are very brittle.

i bought a screwdriver at K-Mart. Was in the bargain bin. That was the toughest screwdriver i ever owned. I pried the heaviest snap rings i ever saw with it. Too bad i lost it. Was in a toolbox that got stolen during a house party my room mate had.

Go to town, grab fittings and return to shop. Install fittings and measure for length of hydraulc hose. Will work out perfect.

Yup, orange. Not to be used as a prybar or chisel. Didnt say anything about a wedge.
The flat blades are very brittle.

i bought a screwdriver at K-Mart. Was in the bargain bin. That was the toughest screwdriver i ever owned. I pried the heaviest snap rings i ever saw with it. Too bad i lost it. Was in a toolbox that got stolen during a house party my room mate had.
My newer ones from Snap On are green. So I guess yours are older. My red/orange ones are KD Tool/Easco......

-
Back