Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
AWM.... All Wires Matter! Yep I finally got every single wire pulled and fancy wrapped and now dropped into driver side floor! Exposed engine bay wiring looks good. This tangled mess of wire looks like a child only a father could love. While it may not look like progress it most certainly is. All wires are pulled dropped and labeled. Now it is time for a termination party!

FFCA34E2-A861-452A-AFC5-EF85D177A60B.jpeg

I have to say the ‘37 has some chooch!
Those 305/50’s sure grab. Will break em loose too! He told me to. Honest!
DC90AFB4-C3D9-4FFF-BA2D-7AE247758945.jpeg

AWM.... All Wires Matter! Yep I finally got every single wire pulled and fancy wrapped and now dropped into driver side floor! Exposed engine bay wiring looks good. This tangled mess of wire looks like a child only a father could love. While it may not look like progress it most certainly is. All wires are pulled dropped and labeled. Now it is time for a termination party!

View attachment 1715553505
Would rather do that then the spaghetti puke under the dash of that t-bird.
42B5AC21-AB5F-4FFE-BDDD-9ECE3BF9A4E2.jpeg

I know it is sacrilege on this sight but pound for pound dollar for dollar SBC motors rule. I will get flamed into oblivion for this but there is simply not a cheaper more reliable way to make HP.
That's why I have a GM product in my yard, but it's very well covered and I never talk about it, even people who have toured my yard didn't realize it's there, in the restricted zone.......I have a reputation to uphold but on the other hand I do agree with you.

That's why I have a GM product in my yard, but it's very well covered and I never talk about it, even people who have toured my yard didn't realize it's there, in the restricted zone.......I have a reputation to uphold but on the other hand I do agree with you.
And the small Package. It will fit into anything! SBC.

I know it is sacrilege on this sight but pound for pound dollar for dollar SBC motors rule. I will get flamed into oblivion for this but there is simply not a cheaper more reliable way to make HP.
I agree example the ole 55' SBC 400, or should I say Cheryl's baby!!

IMG_1739.JPG

Lots of little details missed on the 37 though. Caliper wasnt very tight on right rear. As well as the wheel stud/bolts. They were loose. Pulled rotor off and run the bolts back a little, dabbed on some red loctite and
Ran the bolts against hub and give er some torque.
Parts of the 4 link were loose.
I have never driven a car with custom 4 link, feels rough and get some feedback through the floor.

-
Back