Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Got Cinnamon ready? Sure there are a bunch of smalls, always is. Mine are a bunch of Biggies!

Got Cinnamon ready? Sure there are a bunch of smalls, always is. Mine are a bunch of Biggies!
Been working on it... Decided to start a tune up... Checked the valve lash-now waiting for a valve cover gasket. Should have that tomorrow
Polished, stiil need to wax. Not doing much else. Just a little detailing.

Morning!
Eleventh?
High of 88 today,rain tomorrow.
Thu into the 90’s. Going to be unpleasant. Cant work on stuff in the quonset. At 7:00 last evening i was closing the quonset door, it was too hot to touch.

That was perfect last year on the scope. Get a noisy valve?
No, just hadn’t opened it since I put it together. Decided to take a peek. You know, can’t leave **** alone. Lol. Plugs had a lot of carbon. Probably just from short runs. I put the set in I got from you.

Morning!
Eleventh?
Gettin High- cruisin an 88 today....

4C62605B-4BF2-402C-970A-3D5A3138A061.jpeg

Good Morning. Hope all is well. Camper should be sold today, one more thing gone and off my mind. Looking to be close to 90 for the foreseeable future. Just under 2 weeks to close on the houses. It is getting here quickly.

I would be worried it would sling off and cause spark scatter. I have heard of coating aluminum cap terminals with a wipe of it never on a rotor. Any one have a FSM handy to look up rotor change? No idea where that would be though. Mine are in the shop.

I would be worried it would sling off and cause spark scatter. I have heard of coating aluminum cap terminals with a wipe of it never on a rotor. Any one have a FSM handy to look up rotor change? No idea where that would be though. Mine are in the shop.
Get out of one of your clear caps and shoot a video! LOL

I don't have one of the ignition analyzer plates for a distrib tester big $$$ if you can find one.

-
Back