Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Did you find anything on that grease? Where they are putting it seems like a corrosion preventative attempt, dunno.

My stuff is in the shop. I like dielectric under the points and condensers when using the NOS/NORS parts but the rotor? That's a first will look it up when I am in the shop. Man we have been doing it wrong forever!:rofl: Might do a any one do this thread? Be a ton of these replies I am sure.
keyboard komando.jpg

My stuff is in the shop. I like dielectric under the points and condensers when using the NOS/NORS parts but the rotor? That's a first will look it up when I am in the shop. Man we have been doing it wrong forever!:rofl: Might do a any one do this thread? Be a ton of these replies I am sure.
View attachment 1715553930

Dielectric grease will not hurt anything. Ford even used it from the factory on the older electronic ignition systems to reduce RFI and improve cap and rotor life.Feb 22, 2002

Maybe they got the idea from Ferd

I'm going to hang a Duster tail panel up on the wall, got the LED lights in the mail yesterday. I guess I missed the QTY 10 part of the ad so have 20 lol!

IMG_1038.jpg

And good morning to the wild bunch!!
Well going or not going to Carlisle?? Her Mom is going in July 13th for a pacemaker. I guess its a day patient deal now a day and then home to take it easy for a few days. Cheryl will be staying with her Mom for a week, and doesn't want to take any virus with her. I can understand that.
She however doesn't want me driving to PA by myself. Now that part offends me. I told her I'm going, have stuff to deliver to John, and stuff to sell. She tells me we can take it up next month. Well next month doesn't help selling my big items. We'll see.

Well going or not going to Carlisle?? Her Mom is going in July 13th for a pacemaker. I guess its a day patient deal now a day and then home to take it easy for a few days. Cheryl will be staying with her Mom for a week, and doesn't want to take any virus with her. I can understand that.
She however doesn't want me driving to PA by myself. Now that part offends me. I told her I'm going, have stuff to deliver to John, and stuff to sell. She tells me we can take it up next month. Well next month doesn't help selling my big items. We'll see.
:steering:

F’ing mustank.
Replaced headlamp socket. Dead short in low beam circuit. Unplugged bulbs and still there. Next pull column apart as unplugging drl didnt change anything as well.

If she doesn't want you driving by yourself, swing by Chicago and pick me up and we can alternate driving.... :D :steering:

Changed oil in Duster. Well almost. Decided refilling with valve cover off is a PITA. So will finish tomorrow. I did run it for a minute before I drained it. Rockers are pretty quiet. I noticed one pushrod not turning...

I am heading that way second week in Sept......

Mu stank mystery solved. It has driving lights. Switch is in console. At some point wiring harness got moved and it was pinched under e-brake mechanism. Low beams activate driving lights. My circuit tracer does actually help. Way easier when wiring is exposed though.

We hit the beach yesterday, first day well over 60 degrees this year! BBQ'd up some brats.

View attachment 1715553960
I have been on the beaches out on the Olympic Peninsula. The sign said beware of the driftwood...I am laughing thinking driftwood yeah right when I saw this 40' drift wood log that would have killed me had it rolled on me.

-
Back