Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
WTG Karl!!!!!
giphy.gif

I'm not sure what your hauling out, nor if you'd have room for John's stuff. It's not much just bulky. I'll call you later tonight, or tomorrow.
OK, no problem, should have lots of room......Might be hauling a nissan pickup back there. Will leave lots of room on trailer...

I’m not getting older...I’m getting smaller.

Ok, I’m getting older.

But smaller too!

A27B94D6-13F2-4015-9C68-F047E1BBC385.jpeg

Grocery run. Done had to be the pack mule as wife’s back is still sore.

And another boomer storm drops on us...this time from the NNW. Looked big and healthy on its way in.

Did it make it?

Nope. The granite ridge kills another one. All we got wasn’t even measurable by the rain gauge.

*Sigh*.

Drag out the hose and water again...

And another boomer storm drops on us...this time from the NNW. Looked big and healthy on its way in.

Did it make it?

Nope. The granite ridge kills another one. All we got wasn’t even measurable by the rain gauge.

*Sigh*.

Not much water in our 2 week forecast

Well, the storm may have fizzled again but at least we got a nice cool evening and another pretty sunset.

C09519BF-B663-45E9-83AF-FDE7D59F4778.jpeg

Did it make it?

*Sigh*.

We just had a quick storm blow through... Of course it was when I was picking up a pizza....

You know your life has changed when the tag in your new underwear makes you grin from ear to ear...LOL!

3841CA2C-F407-4CE0-96AA-0A57F0D543F8.jpeg

Before I started my weight loss program, it read “56”...and certainly not “low Rise”...LOL again!

Finally cooling off. Tomorrow shop is closed as the parts store closed too. Yup, us hosers get a day off!

Seeing as someone else brought up shorts in a discussion,
A247B9AB-F663-498D-B215-7F448E6A3009.jpeg
in the wall behind the panelling. Glad it wasnt my house.

I just got home from working my shift, holy smokes. I was inundated with brand new shooters. Literally had never held a pistol before in their life new shooters. Had my hands full all night. Just a bit of stress. One or two is ok having multiple lanes going all at same time makes for a poop show. I run 15 lanes of shooters at a time. On plus side I sure get to see a lot of different pistols, and which ones run and which ones have issues. And of course the laser guys lighting up every bodies targets! Hah! Lasers sure highlight muzzle control issues. Had several little people tonight as well. Their Dads were all great, no issues there at all. Only a couple of peacocks all night. All this stuff going on is sure driving folks to come to the range, new shooters and old. While that aspect is super cool, down side is I am working my nuts off!

I think after this stuff my wife may actually pick up shooting as well. Her reason against it is she actually knows what it means to have one pointed at her with intent, she also knows what it is like to have a price on her head with the army looking for you because her dad was in prison and the President of Guatemala didnt think her dad was suffering enough.

-
Back