Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I got my tail panel up on the shop wall, started out with 2 leds, not enough so put all 10 in each side. Have some cable hiding to do, don't know why I thought it was a good idea to come out the license plate grommet, will probably change that. Panel was sitting on my bench so glad to get it onto the wall.

View attachment 1715554384

View attachment 1715554385

View attachment 1715554386

View attachment 1715554387
Want to do a similar thing with a truck grille/rad support. Flood lights for headlights and a motion sensor. Dusk to dawn for the park lights.

I like painting cars without a mask.

I helped a buddy do that, had some good paint and chemicals from the Navy (MEK etc.) We painted his dune buggy in the garage, epoxy and no ventilation, with a beer refrigerator in the garage, don't know how we didn't blow his house up.

I helped a buddy do that, had some good paint and chemicals from the Navy (MEK etc.) We painted his dune buggy in the garage, epoxy and no ventilation, with a beer refrigerator in the garage, don't know how we didn't blow his house up.
Like Keefers car in my shop! He was totally bunny suited though!

air.jpg

Want to do a similar thing with a truck grille/rad support. Flood lights for headlights and a motion sensor. Dusk to dawn for the park lights.

That speaks to me, have seen that or something like it in front yards etc., like the look. Any particular year/grille?

Good Morning everyone. hot (90ish) for the foreseeable future. Lots of packing to do, but just have to make it to lunch today - then off until 15th. Crossing fingers for at least a little down time in there. Hope all is well out there...

Good Morning everyone. hot (90ish) for the foreseeable future. Lots of packing to do, but just have to make it to lunch today - then off until 15th. Crossing fingers for at least a little down time in there. Hope all is well out there...

I don't envy you, hang in there!

That speaks to me, have seen that or something like it in front yards etc., like the look. Any particular year/grille?
I have a mid 70’s pickup i stripped the front end off. Was tempted to take a foot off the hood , fenders and all but most of it has good parts. Shame to cut up.

Had a shot of rain last night, so much cooler this morning.

Oh, its canada day. Yay. :canada:
Where we cant celebrate, have parades,car shows or fireworks.

Good morning, temps a little cooler today, got a 3 mile bike ride to get my little car from the parking lot (musical cars getting Fury home, people shy away from giving rides.) Fury is running and riding well. Turning 50 years old and unrestored. Mr Davis took a notion to get the a/c fixed using a new stop-leak product, the charge didn't hold but it sure felt good while it did. He says my best bet is getting a whole new system from Vintage Air. But I'm not inclined to shell out that $$ these days.

Good morning, temps a little cooler today, got a 3 mile bike ride to get my little car from the parking lot (musical cars getting Fury home, people shy away from giving rides.) Fury is running and riding well. Turning 50 years old and unrestored. Mr Davis took a notion to get the a/c fixed using a new stop-leak product, the charge didn't hold but it sure felt good while it did. He says my best bet is getting a whole new system from Vintage Air. But I'm not inclined to shell out that $$ these days.

Why not find out what's leaking and just replace those parts???

-
Back