Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Are you sending me one, I'm hungry.

Actually I really am looking for a good bacon burger, i skipped a few meals so I'm making up for it with vengeance today
I'm sure I've said it before, but strangely enough... I am not a fan of bacon burgers. :eek: Not that I dislike them. Just enjoy beef and bacon separately more than in combination. Now I could do some of Toolmans bacon loaded beans as a side with a burger...:thumbsup:

Finished the first coat of wax on the Duster earlier. Then did a little weeding in the garden. I was melting in the heat. Came in to cool off. Had a couple hot dogs and a beer. Think I will head out and do a little engine bay detailing, vacuum the carpet..
You have carpet in your engine bay LOL:rofl:

I'm sure I've said it before, but strangely enough... I am not a fan of bacon burgers. :eek: Not that I dislike them. Just enjoy beef and bacon separately more than in combination. Now I could do some of Toolmans bacon loaded beans as a side with a burger...:thumbsup:

I gotta agree with you. There’s not a bacon burger I’ve found yet at any restaurant that’s actually any good. Most is paper thin bacon that you can’t even taste. Or smoothered with so much cheese you can’t find the bacon.

now a home made bacon burger, then are good.

Anyone in here ever rebuild a track lock unit?

Track lock is finally rebuilt that was a pita. Videos show it in 10 minutes, yeah maybe after you’ve done a ton or are using worn gears. The new gears are TIGHT. Tighter than a virgin on a first date.

Last edited:
Super productive day. Got it finished before wife got home from her visit. 10x12 took 5 hours.
F6BA3C00-D313-4D83-A108-BD5785D4C74A.jpeg

I worked on the candy girl all morning, my mom let me off the kitchen crew because she knew ive been tying to find time all week but I couldn't get any free time.

So now it's time to clean up, I'm quitin early so I can spend time with the family

I worked on the candy girl all morning, my mom let me off the kitchen crew because she knew ive been tying to find time all week but I couldn't get any free time.

So now it's time to clean up, I'm quitin early so I can spend time with the family
Candy girl?

-
Back