Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Actually, yes. I have one I rebuilt for my Ford truck I need to get a broken roll pin extracted from so I can install it.
nice, I just rebuilt and upgraded my 30 spline track lock to a 35 spline unit. Was a HUGE PITA to get back together. But I did. Then I realized last night, I forgot the damn thrush washers on the spyder gears, so I get to take it all back a part.

nice, I just rebuilt and upgraded my 30 spline track lock to a 35 spline unit. Was a HUGE PITA to get back together. But I did. Then I realized last night, I forgot the damn thrush washers on the spyder gears, so I get to take it all back a part.

It's really not hard at all if you make the unloading tool.

i did. a big bolt and few washers and a nut. still took two people to turn the side gears.

I use a piece of all thread rod, two nuts and two thick washers. Works good. There's actually an OMC tool for it, but that's basically all it is.

A case spreader?
no, its literally just a bolt and some washers. Dana and Yukon both sell one for 5 times what you can get locally. I just used a 3/4 inch grade 8 bolt about 6 inches long and some washers

I use a piece of all thread rod, two nuts and two thick washers. Works good. There's actually an OMC tool for it, but that's basically all it is.
part of me wonders if somehow, I have the concave washers on the side gears upside down? Maybe putting too much pressure on the clutches?

Keith I also have N162 next to you. I'll use the sticker to get the car in and out.
If Wolfie wants to set up on the spot to be closer to you he can. I have another place to park, and will just walk back and forth.

Keith I also have N162 next to you. I'll use the sticker to get the car in and out.
If Wolfie wants to set up on the spot to be closer to you he can. I have another place to park, and will just walk back and forth.
Wolfie has 3 spots across the aisle several spots down. I believe he has a bunch of stuff to sell. I think you sent me sticker for 162, but we can figure it out. I plan to have parts laying on a tarp like I did last year.

We are having a North Iowa Mopars meeting tonight at The Screamin' Eagle. I think I will drive the Swinger (with the a/c blowin' cold) The owner is a sponsor for our Mopar Max event coming up and we are going to help him with a new Bike/car show event he is hosting. We are going to try to get this band for our event. Party on!

screamin eagle.PNG

Wolfie has 3 spots across the aisle several spots down. I believe he has a bunch of stuff to sell. I think you sent me sticker for 162, but we can figure it out. I plan to have parts laying on a tarp like I did last year.
Your right I have 161. Ok you all can use it spread out a little.

man, i really need to link up with him.

Who has N-95???

I talked to him. He is renting a 14ft U Haul.....So yeah, must have some stuff to sell......

-
Back