Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Was supposed to tunderstorm.Nothing yet.
figured i better get brakes fixed on neighbour’s F150 before i start on the power steering in the van. No hurry he said. He’s a good one, he actually means no hurry. Same with the power steering guy. They both know it will get done.

If you start a thread asking about a brake prop. valve wouldn't you put it in the Brakes forum? Rant over. :BangHead::lol:

If you start a thread asking about a brake prop. valve wouldn't you put it in the Brakes forum? Rant over. :BangHead::lol:
Where's the fun in that?
We should have a valve forum... I'd probably put it in wheels and tires since the brakes have to stop them from turning. :rolleyes:

Where's the fun in that?
We should have a valve forum... I'd probably put it in wheels and tires since the brakes have to stop them from turning. :rolleyes:
Or you could put in Interior because that's where you'll be when you step on the brakes.

Just went and picked up my U Haul Van. Has 102 miles on it. Yup smells new...Got a buddy coming by to help load the heavy stuff. Meantime, drinking Beer...
IMG_20200708_142856.jpg

And yes it's true. I always use the 3° rise in coolant boiling temp per pound of system pressure.
images.png

We should have a valve forum..
We probably should have a valve forum so many threads and posts about the various hydraulic valves...
Of course then people would think that's the plae to post about adjusting the pre-load on slants and 273s lol.

Ever wonder what ever became of [fill in the name of a person you used to know]?
Well the person who convinced me to go to my first autox was featured in this month's Sportscar.
cool-gif.gif

So now I know!
I sent membership an e-mai land they put me in touch. super cool.

Just went and picked up my U Haul Van. Has 102 miles on it. Yup smells new...Got a buddy coming by to help load the heavy stuff. Meantime, drinking Beer...
View attachment 1715558102
I think I am about ready...
Duster is good to go for tomorrow. I have a fender in the trunk. I will probably stash with Wolfie or Mitch till I set up Friday. All my other parts are in the Neon ready to come out early Friday.

Where's the fun in that?
Seems logical

Watching the news this morning, Tom Hanks was criticizing those that are ignoring the covid regulations.
“Too bad ignorance isnt against the law”
i thought it funny...
Opps, n&p? Sorry.

-
Back