Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I got a call one day from "Kathy, from your bank, wanting to confirm some account information". I let her go on and then asked her "where is my bank located"...silence. I called her a no good B**** scammer and she hung up. :D
Now when a scammer gets thru, I answer with, Wow, I was just calling you to tell you about the benefits of solar power!!! Click....

Now when a scammer gets thru, I answer with, Wow, I was just calling you to tell you about the benefits of solar power!!! Click....

Bored.jpg

I figured since it came directly from Stephens Performance that it was legit
I guess if there is any truth to it, should be hearing it elsewhere. But, I doubt it since not on their web site or FB page.
Hopefully it happens and goes as well as Carlisle. They are still on for Ford and Truck shows in next few weeks, so assuming there havent been any issues traced back to the shows that they had so far.

In the words of the infamous " Greaseman " ...... "Its Hot, damn Hot, real Hot, So Hot , you can do some crotch pot cookin , I could cook things in my shorts" :rofl:

Who would think changing an oil pressure switch in a small block chevy would be so difficult? Modified a socket, nope, grabbed another and modified it too, could get it much shorter. Then bent a serpentine belt tool to get under distributor. 40 munutes later it now has a low oil pressure warning system that works.
Not too hot out there,will be shovelling gravel soon.

Here is my Buddy, the Greaseman. Was on the Rock Radio Station here for a LONG time..

Who would think changing an oil pressure switch in a small block chevy would be so difficult? Modified a socket, nope, grabbed another and modified it too, could get it much shorter. Then bent a serpentine belt tool to get under distributor. 40 munutes later it now has a low oil pressure warning system that works.
Not too hot out there,will be shovelling gravel soon.
Get Er done!!!! Hot roddin spirit!!!:thumbsup:

Got a little load of gravel in my dump trailer. Hardly fizzed on the trailer, but the truck dropped pretty good. 1 yard, 3300 lbs.

Nats is confirmed still on Stephens performance has recanted.

-
Back