Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Mike passed away last year. He was a great guy and a impressive engine builder. I just talked to Caroline his widow. Hi son, Chris is going to try to get the engine back in Mike's race car and bring it to the drag strip reunion on Sunday of Mopar Max. It would be an honor. Chris has never drove dad's car and wants to make a pass!

Mike, yes I have been drinking but seriously I am coming down to see you for Mopar Max. If this kid needs a free hand I will totally work pit crew for him. You know I race quite regular and it would be totally badass to see him make a pass in his dads car. I will throw in any way he needs help. Frankly I don’t care what he is driving. Racers are racers and we are a tight knit group. I will help, don’t care if I have to thrash all night on a VW! Just sayin!

Anyone else think Trump’s latest press secretary/spokeswoman is HOT?!? Dang and she’s a firecracker with quick whits

We (me n Hemi) just be sitting out in front of shop getting trashed while wifey fights with her son. Got some live Cheap Trick in background. And a nice toddy in foreground. That particular son has not been in our house for around 15 years as a result of his drug abuse and thievery. I can’t even be in house when she talks to him, much less when they are screaming at each other. He and his wife are having a melt down and have now called the PD on each other, idiots. He is going to jail (again). I have zero tolerance for him.

E55885A9-4F23-4C2E-95DE-CA99A168B393.jpeg

We (me n Hemi) just be sitting out in front of shop getting trashed while wifey fights with her son. Got some live Cheap Trick in background. And a nice toddy in foreground. That particular son has not been in our house for around 15 years as a result of his drug abuse and thievery. I can’t even be in house when she talks to him, much less when they are screaming at each other. He and his wife are having a melt down and have now called the PD on each other, idiots. He is going to jail (again). I have zero tolerance for him.

View attachment 1715565487
Mom must be having fits.
I cant imagine what its like. My son is away in the far north,working 3 weeks straight through,12 plus hours a day. Im very proud of the boy.
Daughter is in my basement, works 4 days a week, had been at the same job for a year. She’s finally starting to get it.

hopefully the son will see the light,and move forward with his life. Parents dont need that kind of stress.

Mom must be having fits.
I cant imagine what its like. My son is away in the far north,working 3 weeks straight through,12 plus hours a day. Im very proud of the boy.
Daughter is in my basement, works 4 days a week, had been at the same job for a year. She’s finally starting to get it.

hopefully the son will see the light,and move forward with his life. Parents dont need that kind of stress.
It is terrible, out of five children he is the only knuckle head. And he is a piece of work. When he started the drug abuse stuff I was supportive right up until the thievery. Once you start stealing from family a line has been crossed. We tried to get him in Army as his Brother was a recruiter at the time but he would not even do that. He has been tossed out of every family members home he has landed in, and burned every bridge. I am sympathetic to a point but when he starts F bombing his Mom when she is trying to help him I am done. I just have to walk away and let them sort it out. Apparently strangling him is not a acceptable option.

Drive by hello. You guys are getting political in here, damn.

I am already wasted this week and its not even close to thong Thursday yet.

I have 39 hours logged this week and I still have 4 more working days to go.

I barely sit in any chair for longer than 5 minutes and I can see a dream formulating and I'm dozing. I dozed off today and woke up to a car horn. Apparently it's frowned upon to fall asleep in the taco bell drive thru.

Good night all

Morning all...just another hot/humid day here in the land of Oz!!

-
Back