Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
OK I am out before I start cooking and it gets hot here, want the truck done got Stanned yesterday on the Malibu.

Mike, yes I have been drinking but seriously I am coming down to see you for Mopar Max. If this kid needs a free hand I will totally work pit crew for him. You know I race quite regular and it would be totally badass to see him make a pass in his dads car. I will throw in any way he needs help. Frankly I don’t care what he is driving. Racers are racers and we are a tight knit group. I will help, don’t care if I have to thrash all night on a VW! Just sayin!
You're a hell of a guy with that generous offer. I hope they get Mike's old car back together and bring it out on Sunday for the reunion and a memorial pass or two.

I'm gonzo too, everyone have a Great Day!
Gonzo? I like Gonzo!
ci-flying-dog-gonzo-imperial-porter-ece4e57efee9102f.jpg

Good Morning

Not being nosy but just looking at how far of a drive it is. You are closer than I thought. LOL John has you beat by 100 miles coming from Fargo.
But he won't have a navigator like I will...:rolleyes:
She's looking forward to seeing both of you though.

I am pumped! Be great to go on a road trip. I have a foot injury at present that may force me to drive a car instead of ride motorcycle. We will see how it heals up. Nothing dramatic but makes riding bike a bit tuff.
How did you hurt your foot?

If i get van squared away, i will be off for the rest of the day. Can build a wall for my shed. Then level it and put up the metal siding.

You would have to get them ahead of time and freeze them solid to have any chance.
The problem is not the meat. It is the rest of it.....I drive so fast cross country, I might be able to deliver some still hot!!!:lol:

The problem is not the meat. It is the rest of it.....
Yeh, tough to keep a sandwich from turning to muck once its put together... Can't get much simpler than a chili dog. Even those are not the same after a few hours So, Yocco's sells a 'doggie pack' that they will ship anywhere, with all the ingredients for their dogs. Only thing 'special' is the chili sauce. Even those never come out exactly like what you get at the restaurant.

-
Back