Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Making me hungry!

category_956_8833.jpg

Tried that last year. It did not work out......

I put a block of dry ice in my coolers for car shows... I wrap it in foil to help slow down the melting, then put regular ice around it...

As the regular ice melts, it refreezes when it hits the block of dry ice... The cans get frozen into the ice for a day or so at the bottom, just keep restocking the cooler with more pop and ice as the days go by...

Then by Sunday the stuff on the bottom of the cooler will have melted enough to get the drinks on the bottom out....

Two turns on each tie rod. Steering wheel is straight. Was gonna go 3 and decided not to. Glad i went with my spidey senses.

I order Portellos Beefs from Chicago for our staff meetings. They have shipping the sandwiches down pat. It all comes separated in a great cooler with freeze packs. Fluff the meat then cook it in the special broth add peppers and ya got heaven on a bun!

There is an in and out burger about 10 minutes from the house. We eat at the Whataburger accross the highway.

10 foot wall just about done needs squaring and to be sheeted with plywoods

I found out, that Subaru had a head gasket problem....Sent it to my Buddies Shop, cause I don't need the headache....Or the Money.....:thumbsup:

I found out, that Subaru had a head gasket problem....Sent it to my Buddies Shop, cause I don't need the headache....Or the Money.....:thumbsup:
vw,audi,land rover and subaru are all on my do not call list

I order Portellos Beefs from Chicago for our staff meetings. They have shipping the sandwiches down pat. It all comes separated in a great cooler with freeze packs. Fluff the meat then cook it in the special broth add peppers and ya got heaven on a bun!

We have Portillos all around here...

I know of at least 3 of them within a 10 mile radius of my house...

I haven't tried the cake shakes that Gabrial Iglesias talks about yet....

Just got safety inspection done. It passed. I was pretty sure it would. Now i can deal with a few shortcomings,rattles and clunks mostly. Or maybe the owner wants to,he can take it away.

Yep. We're all mask required now too.. Sure limits the number of times I 'need' to go to the store. We said fark it here at work.. Just ain't doing it.
Yep, it will be interesting since my wife cant wear a mask because of health reasons, even though she has a letter stating so from her doctor.. So we will see if they try to deny her service. My work was mandating them as of next Monday, wear it or get sent home with out pay..

Funny how come the rest of the world isnt having a second wave? How come now... 5 months later they are requiring masks??? Hmmm Election??

-
Back