Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Usually two holes.

Giggity, giggity...

Giggity.jpg

Smoke kill bombs, throw it in, cover the hole with something dead if not will be gone. Or I can bring Harley over!

View attachment 1715567813
Luckily I found the pack I had, didn’t see any at Ace. They restocked on weed killer- got that. Also picked up some rodent repellent. Will spray the perimeter of the garden

Patches welded. There are 2 pot metal bumps on the dash, they unbolted easily (70 years later)
And buddy blasted them. A light sanding and a coat of primer.

Workin a ho out at the shed today...:rolleyes:
Hopefully them fkers were home cause that was a bit of work. They had a cavern under the shed. Probably displaced a yard of dirt. I used the hoe and rake to push and pulL dirt till I was pretty sure the hole was plugged. Then shoveled out a bucket of dirt for the other hole. (Had another bucket on that one while I was working so nothing escaped) Lit a smoker and slid it down. Covered with dirt... didn’t see any smoke coming from under the shed. If it was in there it’s a goner. Either way I don’t think they will be interested in that hotel for a long time:thumbsup:

2D7E54F6-A35C-4889-8107-68390C1F3C94.jpeg

And then I have Rick Beato on my list with 1.6 million. Yes, he is getting a paycheck.

-
Back